menace: Taehoon x gn!reader

Taehoon was walking around the YHC's office, trying to find anything that would get rid of his boredom. He didn't have anything else to do as he had just finished his training.

His eyes wandered around before stopping at a wooden door across the room. He mindlessly walked towards the door and opened it.

There, he saw you sitting on a chair in front of a desk, seemingly writing something.

Walking towards you, Taehoon had decided that you're the one to ease his boredom. He took out an unoccupied chair from beside you and placed it really closely to where you are before sitting on it, body facing towards you.

You stayed quiet even after noticing his presence, too busy with jotting down ideas flowing through your head.

Taehoon watched you for a while, observing you. How your eyebrows knit together in deep thought, how your eyes seem to light up whenever a new idea comes to mind or even how your lips form into a small pout when you aren't satisfied with what you wrote.

You were getting uncomfortable with the way his eyes were watching you intently.

With a sigh, you dropped your pencil and glanced at him, "What do you want?"

"I'm bored."

You rolled your eyes before continuing to your previous task, "Go train or something."

From your peripheral vision, you could see how he inched closer to you but you didn't make any move to scoot away, "I'm already done training."

"Why'd you come here of all places?"

"I wanted to annoy you."

How very blunt of him. You rolled your eyes again, making up your mind to just ignore him and pretend that he's not there. After all, ignorance is bliss.

Well, that was your plan until he decided to be a total menace.

"What's that supposed to be? Duck?"

"It's "crack", Taehoon." You replied, trying hard not to break the pencil you're holding in half but he's just making it hard for you not to do so.

"Mallow?" He mumbled,

You let out a deep sigh, "It's "mirror", those are "R's" not "L's", gosh... "

You're trying your best to contain your annoyance and focus on writing but the man, either oblivious to your frustration or just doesn't care, most likely the latter, spoke once more, "Your handwriting sucks,"

"You suck." You retort earning an amused look on Taehoon's face.

"Your insults are just as bad as your penmanship."

'I swear to god, if you don't shut up, I'm going to stab you with this pencil-'

Curses after curses flood your mind but you refrain yourself from snapping and held back. Nothing good comes out with arguing with the guy.

Realising that you won't respond, he let his eyes wander once again. Taehoon then fixated his brown eyes towards your hair.

After contemplating for a few minutes, he decided to raise his hand and brush his fingers through your hair.

Feeling the gentle touch, you momentarily stop writing to register what was happening.

Taehoon was playing with your hair, watching closely how it moves as he twirled it around his fingers.

You just decided to ignore him and continue on with what you were doing. You started scribbling on your notebook, your messy handwriting filling up the page.

A few minutes have passed and you're finally done. Taehoon was still somehow playing with your hair, he didn't even speak once after he had started.

You slightly tilt your head towards his direction, raising an eyebrow when you noticed how he was zoning out while absentmindedly twisting a few strands of your hair into his index finger.

Taehoon felt your stare and finally snapped out of his thoughts. His auburn (?) eyes turned towards yours. He didn't speak and just continued to stare into your eyes. Without warning, he leaned in closer to your face without breaking eye contact.

You felt your heart skip a bit but managed to put on an unbothered facade. You're sure that if you gave any ounce of flustered reaction, he won't stop teasing you about it.

But gosh, did his lips look so tempting right now.

Your eyes subconsciously trailed down towards his lips for a few seconds before you noticed what you were doing and looked away. He was leaning towards you in a painfully slow pace and it was obvious that he's teasing you on purpose.

'Damn it..' you thought to yourself. A soft sigh escaped your lips before you finally decided to take the matter into your own hands —quite literally if I may add— you brought your hand up and grabbed the back of his head before pulling him closer and closing the distance between the two of you.

Taehoon froze in surprise as he felt your lips against his. He would never admit it but he felt his heart flutter. Slowly but surely, his lips started to move against yours and his eyes closed shut as he savoured the feeling of your kiss.

You pulled away after what felt like hours, and you could see a small smile on Taehoon's lips,

"Didn't know that you wanted me that much." He said, giving you a cocky smirk but the pink tint on his cheeks and ears betrayed how he truly felt.

"Oh, shut up." You rolled your eyes playfully before pulling him in for another kiss.

_____________________

Word count: 890

It's been soooo long since I last wrote something! This has actually been in my drafts for quite awhile but I just finished it literally a few seconds ago but I hope y'all like it!

Not proofread.