Luke Hemmings imagine.

This is dedicated to my best friend (that I met when I was 4) Leah. Lana_lashtical

Luke drummed to the beat of boulevard of broken dreams on the steering wheel, the concert had been amazing and we both dances way too much, to the point where our feet where sore. "I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known, don't know where it goes but it's only me and I walk alone," I sang, Luke grinned and looked at me. "I walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams, where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone," Luke sang. "I walk alone, I walk alone, my shadow is the only one tha-" me and Luke screamed when his car chugged twice and then stopped out completely. "We've run out of petrol," Luke frowned, "no shit," I rolled my eyes.

"What are we supposed to do now then?" I asked, "er, I'm going to call Ashton and ask if he can come pick us up tomorrow and then have our car haul ass," Luke sighed, "out of all people, you call Ashton?" I chuckled. "Well, yeah," Luke laughed, "your an idiot," I sighed, Luke flicked my forehead, "you love it," Luke giggled, yes giggled. Luke called him, 'hi, this is Ashton Irwin speaking, I'm probably on stage or asleep so call later or leave a message after the beep' Luke groaned, "hey Ashton, me and Leah have run out of petrol in the middle of nowhere, it's going to rain and were scared, get back to me when you can," Luke spoke, I giggled. "Let's go," I grinned, opening the car door, walking out into the cold, crisp air.

Luke's PoV

I watched as Leah pulled out her phone and put on Dear Maria by All time low, she smiled and placed it on the trunk of my car. She began laughing and spinning, jumping every so often and swaying her hips to the beat. Her plaid button up shirt was tied around her waist, through the loops in her acid wash high waisted shorts and her converses slightly slipping off of her feet when she jumped. I also got out and grabbed her by the hands, spinning around and around, she laughed, tipping her head back. She was just beautiful, her thick brown hair with the slight blonde baby hairs showing. Her green eyes, showing so much happiness, her smile beaming, I smiled and stopped spinning and looked her in the eyes. "What?" She whispered, "how long have we known each other?" I asked her, "about 12 years, why?" She questioned.

"I've known you most of my life and I have never told you how I actually feel about you, Leah your the most amazing person I've ever met, When we play fight and we get so close, I feel complete, I'm always here for you, remember when that fucking bastard Finn broke your heart, I sat with you on my doorstep, in the rain, holding as tight as possible because I was afraid, afraid that if I let go you wouldn't come back, I love you Leah, I'm not going to push that feeling to the side, not anymore, your the most important person in my life, I can't live my life knowing you don't know that, and know that you do, I can sleep easy even if you don't love me back," I whispered. Everything around us was quiet, only the leafs of the trees around us could be heard in the wind and then the rain. It had started of slow and gentle and then into heavy downpour, we didn't care though, we only looked at da other and then Leah spoke.

"I'm going to be cheesy and cliché right now," Leah spoke, barely above a whisper but loud enough for me to hear, I realised that that's what I had done also, been cliché and cheesy. Leah grabbed my face and pulled it down onto hers, our eyes meeting before she pressed her lips to mine. My mouth responded in less than a second and I kissed back, my bottom lip slightly touching where her bottom lip ended, I licked her bottom lip and she instantly opened her mouth. My tongue hit against her tongue and then our tongues dances, an erotic, tantalisingly slow dance. When we both ran out of breath we pulled away, looking each other in the eyes, I looked down to my hand on her hips, her hands tangled within my hair. "I love you too," she whispered, I gripped her thighs and she jumped, i walked her back to the car and opened the back door, laying her down.

Woop, okay so I guess writing cute, cheesy, cliché moments don't suck as bad as I thought but I kinda let your minds form whatever happens afterward. 😀