Luke imagine.

"Babe, where are we going?" You ask Luke once again, it was your 5 year anniversary and he was taking you out but he refused to tell you where, "Nope, still not telling you," Luke smirked, god you hated when he was being a cocky little shit although it did turn you on slightly. "Can i have a little hint please?" You groaned, he smiled, "it's a familiar place to you," Luke grinned, Was it your house where your parents lived? No thats the other way, was it one of the boys' houses? Naa, none of them lived that far off, Maybe it was where you first met? Nope, you met at cafe, maybe it was where he took you for your first date? Nope, that was at an abandoned warehouse and you guys had a picknick.

"Were here," Luke broke your train of thought, yoh looked around to see nothing but a field. He made you wear a nice red dress and 5 inch heels for a fueld, you look at him with a quizacle look, "come on," Luke smiled, he got out and opened the car door for you, you stepped out, Luke picked you up bridal style, he was going to mess up his nice black tuxedo, you looked at the trees, they had pictures of you guys from over the years, okay this is weird, you thought. Luke set you down on a cobble path and instantly you knew where you where, there was a little cabin with fairy lights outside it, this was the place where he first told you he loved you.

"Come on," Luke smiled pulling you into the Cabin, all over the walls where love letters you had written eachother whilst he toured, you thought it would be more romantic than just sending eachother texts and stuff. There was pictures from photoshoots you guys had done, there was selfies you guys had taken throughout the years, there was concert tickets of concerts he had taken you too, there was little necklaces and bracelets and stuff that he had bought, all of which up on the cabin walls. The cabin had two rooms, a kitchen and then an empty room, you where in the empty room. You looked into the middle to see a small table, with two chairs either side and two plates and knifes and forks, in the middle was an apple and cinnamon scented candle, those where your favourite.

Luke pulled out a chair for you to sit at, you sat down and he tucked you in to the table, you took a big sniff of the candle, it smelt amazing. Michael came out of the kitchen dressed as a waitor, you giggled slightly, he blushed and smiled, "would you like red wine or white wine?" Michael asked, "red wine please," you smiled, he nodded and went back inside, Ashton came out a little while later with your favourite dish in his hand, it wasn't fancy but it was your favourite, Y/F/D (Your fave dish). Michael came out with his Guitar strapped over his shoulder and two glasses of red wine and the bottle, he placed them down for you, Calum came out with a guitar aswell, Ashton sat on his drum, they began playing Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran. Your eyes started to get teary, you watched as Luke came and stood next to you, he leant down on one knee and smiled up at you, your smile grew huge and tears spilled from your eyes.

"Y/N, Your the greatest thing that ever happened to me and i dont know what i would do without you, you came into my life five years ago, I remember I was upset that Ihad broken my guitar so I went to my favourite little cafe and I ordered the usual, I saw you sat aline drinking your skinny latte and you had a guitar leant up against your table, you where staring out of the window and I walked right up to you, when you smiled at me, that was the moment i knew it was meant to be, now look at us, five years on, puberty hit hard, sure we have arguments and we don't always agree but we always make up and if you where to be pulled away from me Ithink I would die, without you there can't be a Luke Hemmings, Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, Will you do me the honour of being Mrs.Hemmings and Marry me?" Luke asked, he pulled out a box that contained the most beautiful ring ever, it was a silver ring with Three single diamonds along the top of it, you nodded breaking down into tears of happiness, you couldn't even talk.