He see's you naked for the first time.

Luke: You yawned as you got up, sweat dripping off you, your night shirt sticking to your back, your hair dripping, damn being on tour, Considering you where British, Australia was really hot for you. You looked over to see your boyfriend Luke, asleep, he was used to the hot weather so he was fine, you where in a hotel room so getting naked wouldn't be too bad.

You pulled off all your clothes, leaving you just in your underwear, you untied your hair and shook it loose, you took of your bra and began taking off your panties, you kicked them off your ankles, you turned on the light and picked up your clothes, you where about to take them to the bathroom when you heard Luke mutter, "oh my god" you turned around to see him sat up in bed.

You instantly went to cover yourself with your clothes, Luke frowned and stood up, making his way towards you, he pulled your clothes away and grabbed your arms. "Babe, don't cover yourself up, your beautiful, don't be like that okay, your body is just, wow, oh my god, I've fallen in love with you all over again, I love you" Luke smiled pulling you into a warm hug, you hugged back, "I love you too" you whispered feeling his cool skin against yours.

Calum: You opened the curtain to reach for your towel, it wasnt there, you groaned for forgetting your towel down stairs in the living room whilst trying to beat Calum at guitar hero. You stepped out of the shower, strutting down stairs, walking to the living room.

"Calum, where did I leave my clothes" You asked walking behind the sofa. "Over there, with your towel" calum answered, you smiled and walked toward the other sofa in your living room, You suddenly felt two big, cold hands on your shoulders, spinning you around. "You scared me Cal" you shrieked, "well, that body of yours is intriguing me," Calum smirked.

"Well, I just had a shower so were not having sex right now so if you will go sit back down and play Fifa on your Xbox then I will be very appreciative of that," you smiled, Calum forced his lips against yours, "I'd rather have very rough sex with you," Calum said picking you up and carrying you upstairs, "theres no point objecting is there?" You asked, Calum shook his head, "I guess we can then," you grinned pushing him onto the bed.

Michael: You took off your bra and underwear as you sung along to your boyfriends song, English Love affair. You screamed along, "woo, it started on a weekend in may, I was looking for attention, needed intervention, felt somebody looking at me, with a powder white complexion, feeling the connection," you screamed, somebody knocked on the door, you stopped dancing and opened the door, hiding behind it.

"Babe, what are you doing, I heard you screaming English love affair," Michael laughed, "Karaoke session," you giggled, "I want to join in," Michael smiled, "erm, maybe some other time, I mean, I really like doing it by myself," you smiled, "it's my band's song though," Michael laughed, "alright, you can come in," You sighed, Michael walked in and pressed play on the music, you shut the door and looked at the floor.

"Babe, come s.... woah," Michael breathed, you blushed deeply, Michael walked over to you. He lifted up his chin, making you look into his eyes, his once bright blue-grey eyes where now a dark grey, full of lust, you where a virgin and Michael knew it, he was also a virgin. "I want you Y/N," Michael whispered, "then take me," You whispered, Michael picked you up and threw you gently on the bed.

Ashton: You had been dating the guy next door for about 3 weeks now and you liked him more and more each day. You put your work bag on the floor in your apartment, walking upstairs to your room you pulled your t-shirt over your head and then pulled down your leggings, you put them in the washing hamper and then went and put on some Nirvana.

You took off your bra and pants and put them in the washing hamper aswell. You began dancing around to your favourite bit on Negative Creep by Nirvana. "Daddies little girl ain't a girl no more, daddies little girl ain't a girl no more," you sung really loudly. Your shook your boobs around in circles prenteding that you had nipple tassles on.

Your phone started ringing, it was Ashton the boy from next door, "hello," he said, "hey," you smiled, "you may want to close your curtain or maybe go do your naked dancing in another room because I can see you," Ashton laughed, you looked out of the window to see a shirtless Ashton waving at you, "by the way, your body is like a sex mine, did that make sense?" Ashton laughed, you blushed even more.