Song preference. pt 1

Jasey Rae All Time Low

Lights out, I still hear the rain, these images that fill my head, now keep my fingers from making mistakes, tell my voice what it takes, to speak up, speak up, and keep my conscience clean when I wake.

you sat there, in the complete darkness, the rain splashing on the windowsill, falling at a hypnotizing pace, your eyes fluttered shut slightly. There he was, smiling at you, his blonde hair scraped back off of his face, his blue eyes twinkled in the sun. His lip's turned up slightly more when you grabbed his hands, quickly your eyes snapped open. Thinking of him wouldn't help your situation, Luke had chosen to split up, because long distance hurt him, but this was hurting you even more than the distance would have. You grabbed your phone from the bed side table, unlocking it and clicking your contacts, his name was right on top because you put it as All the reasons to live. your fingers hovered over the 'call' button and you hesitated, he wanted this, he wouldn't want you to call him. You had to get through some way though, you scrolled down and went to Michael, you knew they where sharing a room, he picked up on the third ring.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Michael asked, "I just, I'm not dealing well with the break up," You frowned, "neither is he," Michael sighed. "I miss him so much, I don't like being away from him sure, but, I would rather we be in a relationship and be miles apart than not be together at all," You sniffled, "don't cry," Michael said, his voice sounding sympathetic. "Who are you talking to?" Somebody whispered in the background, you couldn't quite tell who it was, "go back to sleep Luke," Michael whispered, probably thinking you couldn't hear him. "is it Y/N, Michael, if it is, Let me talk to her," Luke pleaded, "Luke, go back to sleep, please," Michael repeated, "LET ME TALK TO HER MICHAEL!" Luke shouted, making your breathing pick up. "Fine," Michael sighed, the phone was passed around and a small sniffle came from the other side. "Y/N?" Luke asked, "yeah?" You smiled, "I love you," He whispered.

"I love you too Luke, go back to sleep," You whispered, hanging up. now you would wake up with a clean conscience.

Don't make this easy, I want you to mean it, Jasey. (say you mean it) You're dressed to kill, I'm calling you out. (don't waste your time on me)

You walked into the room, people where dancing and laughing, a couple of people where just sat talking and he was sat talking to a group of girls. He looked so good, his suit looked great on him and you wanted so bad to kiss him but you couldn't. He looked way too good, you where in a little back dress with black heels, eye liner being your best friend lately, so it was drawn perfectly around your eyes, giving you a punky look. He looked up and saw you, his eyes glistening over, you turned the other way and walked far away from him. He excused himself and walked towards you, You where quick to walk the other way.

"Y/N!" he shouted, you stopped, his voice sending chills down your back.
"What do you want Calum?" You asked, looking at him with disgust.
"I want you back," he whispered, you laughed and looked the other way, beginning to walk away. He'd have to try harder than that