Chapter 8

Guys should I write an AMBW story? Would you guys like that?

As usual I would keep the toxicity to a minimal amount and it would not be based on any k-pop groups or famous Korean, Japanese, South Asian or otherwise person.

It will be a completely new series and not based very much on any of my currently standing characters but of course the stories will link one way or another.

What do you all think?
^^^

Temah Coleman's POV.

"No running!" Douglas yells!

"Baby, it's a light jog! And do you want the food to burn?!" I ask, my voice the total opposite of his.

"I don't give a fuck! Anything more than a brisk walk and I'll kill you, resurrect ya lil ass allow you to give birth to our baby, then kill you again! I don't wanna hear what?!" He asks, holding his right ear.

"Pim" I say, trying to hold back a giggle.

"Right. Now gimme a kiss, sit down and let me cook" he says in a soft tone, jogging up to me and grabbing my hand.

I've been pregnant for 3 weeks.

And since we became aware of our pregnancy, Douglas had not left my side!

He has recruited extra security for me at work.

He makes sure to book me an appointment with him at the family doctor every week and he makes sure that I eat 4 meals a day.

Yes.

Four.

Dessert apparently needs to be done twice a day, because 'serotonin is healthy.'

"Baby I'm still very capable you know?" I tell him.

He shakes his head.

"I'm aware. But I'm also your husband. I can't just sit around and do nothing you know" he says.

I nod.

"When do you want to tell your secretaries that you're pregnant?" He asks.

I shrug, eating some more of the snacks that he's given me.

"Do you want to tell them over dinner tomorrow night?" He asks.

"What, here?" I ask.

"Wherever you want" he says.

I nod.

"There's this food place I wanna try" I say, getting all excited.

He starts to set the coffee table that's in between us, listening to me speak.

He puts the food down and watching me.

"It's not too expensive. And I bet they'd really like it! And I heard from Bryce that the food is really- -"

I catch Douglas staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

He looks all dreamy eyed.

"Nothing" he says softly.

I can feel my face heating up.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asks.

I nod and he leans over the table and kisses me gently.

I run my fingers through his beard and he grabs my face.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I tell him.

He pulls away first.