Author's Note

Started- 1/08/2020
Or
1st August 2020

Hello all and welcome to 'Blacker Than That' the sequel to my the first book being 'As Black As It Gets'.

I really hope you enjoy yourselves and I really hope you like my work!

Thank you to all of the people that volunteered to be characters in the book, especially those who were obviously very excited!

And to everyone who supported me from book 1, you mean a lot to me.

Now that I've done the pleasantries, I have a couple of rules for anyone new to my style of writing.

First of all, my work has a lot of mature content. That includes sex, swearing, and other things. If you're uncomfortable with that sort of thing, my books are not for you.

Secondly, let me make this very clear. Disrespectful comments towards me or anyone in the comments will no longer be tolerated. I took it far too leniently in my previous books, but as for this one... I want none of that.

That includes the disrespect of any race, gender or sexuality etc.

I can and and I will report your entire account.

Next up, it's a bit of an addiction to the previous one.... I am not a professional writer.

This means that I create and edit all of this myself.

Everything that I do is for fun, and to entertain you guys. If you spot any mistakes, please feel free to point them out, but don't be rude, abeg.

Last and not least, please don't copy my work! It takes a long time to plan this sort of thing, and seeing basic repetitions of my work is not it.

It's lazy and tells me a lot about the type of person you are. Furthermore, I'll just block and report you.

Other than that... please enjoy. I really look forward to all of your votes and comments.

~ NJNJ14