Chapter Three

Akira started to talk about her life and what I missed out. One the other hand, the kings and other guest were dumbstrucked. It was quite amusing, but still boring. Akira was finishing her story and right when she finished, she asked, "Oh my, why aren't you with my son and his friends?"

I boredly looked at her, "Well the old man just told me to come here and I didn't plan to hang out with anyone."

She shook her head, "No, no, this won't do. Come on!" She grabbed my hand and ran out the room to an unknown place. Well, it's unknown if I wasn't me; we're just going to the garden.

When we got there, the other people 'my age', I look like a 10 year old, look towards us and stared. Akira didn't care, she just told a servant to bring a chair. When the servant came back, Akira grabbed the chair, set it next to her son, grabbed me, and sat me on the chair. She grinned, "Have fun~"

Today is the worst day ever. That is a fact.

I didn't have the energy to greet them, so I didn't. I just stared, while they stared back. I yawned and heard the prince say, "So what are you doing here? I thought that you didn't feel comfortable with leaving the forest."

I looked at him and replied, "I'm not, but the old man made me come."

"Father? Why would he do that?" He asked.

"Yea, the old man, and I don't know. He just told me to come and if I didn't then I wouldn't get my wine." I resonded. This was a lie; I knew exactly why he wanted me to come, and I didn't like it one bit.

"Oh, well do you want some cake?" He question with slight amusment in his vioce.

I rejected, "No, I'm fine."

I heard *gasps* from the crowd; I looked at them weirdly.

I wanted to leave now, so I excused myself, "Mmm...I'm leaving. Bye." Well, if that's called a proper excuse.

I stood up and left towards the meeting room. I got to the big doors and opened them slightly. I said in my monotone voice, "Akira?"

"Oh, Kaza, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be spending time with my son?" She questioned.

"Umm...yea, but I'm leaving now because there's no reason to be here. Bye." I said.

She exclaimed, "Wait! Your leaving so soon?"

I nodded, "Yea, I didn't want to come in the first place and since they're not giving me what I came here for, then what's the point of staying."

She pouted, "Not fair! But here's your wine." She motioned a butler to give me a box.

He came towards me and showed me the contents inside the box. Then he gave me the box. I slightly bowed my head to show my thanks and left the room.

I walk towards the teleportation circle even thought I can teleport there myself. I poured energy into the circle and it started to glow. I was in the forest again; I sat the box full of wine bottles next to my tree. I didn't want them to come back so I destroyed the teleportation circle. Well not before I left them a letter on the other side that contained:

'Sorry, but I had to destroy the teleportation circle because the old man was going to ask something that he knew I couldn't refuse. Instead, I destroy the circle, also don't come back.

From,

Kaza'

The old man was going to asked someting I couldn't refuse. Not because it benefit me, but because he's the king of a nation while I'm just a nobody. He was going to ask me something that if I refused I would be sentence to death, and, to be honest, I didn't want to die yet. Well, not like I could, but it was nice dreaming. 

It was night time now, and I was just sitting (more like laying) on my tree. I was bored like always. '*sigh* it's that time of year.' Every year I have to go all out with my powers because I don't use them much and to relieve stress. Since I don't express my emotions much I tend to bottle them up and they get too hard to contain, so I go all out.

I teleport to an open field. I first start with my levitation and telekinesis. I levitate myself and float objects to attack me. I train to dodge them and to practice my strength by breaking some of the bigger rocks. After I do that at max speed, I start with my telepathy. I make my telepathy go to my limit and hear all the thoughts of people around the world. I hate doing this one because then my head starts to hurt. I then practice my ice magic. I create the biggest ice block/tower I can and then make it disappear. I then work on magic circles and spells. First, I get the latest book on spells and magic, and test them out. Finally, I meditate, so I can expand my energy, do more spells and for me to have more stamina.

This is what I do every single year of my 3,000 years living. I've never missed one and if I did I would probably explode (not literally) and hurt other people. When I finished I went back to my tree and rested. 

When I was doing my telepathy practice I heard the old man think, 'Damn it. How did he know? I really wanted to ask him. He was perfect, but he was right. If I asked him that then he couldn't refuse. This is why he is perfect.' I could tell he was smirking, but at least they let me go for now. Man, this is such a pain and troublesome. Lets just sleep for now.

I don't have to sleep but perfer to because it clears my mind and I don't have to think of my boredom.

________________________________________________________________________________

-about 1013 words-

~Thanks for reading!~