Chapter Four

7 years later~

Damn, 7 years passed and my boring life hasn't changed; however, it's surprising that the king actually left me alone. The problem is that I hear his thoughts running wild. He's coming back and this time he's going to ask the question no matter what. Over the years, he's tried to find other candidates, but none of them are perfect for the position, and to be honest, I don't see myself fit for the position either because I'm very lazy, but what do I know. I honestly want him to forget about me, but neither the old man nor the prince are going to leave me alone this following year. Apparently, the prince has a little crush on me because he thought I was interesting. Ugh, this is too troublesome.

They're planning to come in a week. In the meanwhile, they're preparing and I'm trying to get lots of sleep. I honestly couldn't careless but I like my peaceful days. I may seem like I don't because I always complain that they're boring, but I hate drama--like despise it. I'd rather not stress about situations and go with the flow, and thats what I'm doing now. It's still a pain tho.

Agian, time flew by way too fast because I'm alone one day and the next the old man is here. Worst of all with his son who looks like he's seen the most beautiful girl ever. 

I was laying on my tree like usual, when I heard the old man say, "How has it been, Kaza?"

I slowly glanced at him, "It been good." I yawned.

"That's good. I came to ask you something." He nodded his head while having this glint in his eyes.

"What is it?" I yawed again.

"Would you like to marry my son and lead the kingdom with him?" He asked.

I had my bored look, "But I look like a 10 year old and your son is a 17 year old."

"Oh, don't pull that card, Kaza. I know you can change how you look, well, more like your age." I heard a feminine voice.

I sighed, "Akira, It's good to see you. Well, not really."

She smirked, "Yea, yea, Kaza do you mind changing into a 17 year old?"

I shurgged. I didn't really care, so I changed into my 17 year old form. Now the prince had his eyes wide and was blushing ferociously.

I was slightly taller. My hair a tad bit longer and messier. I didn't change much; I just looked older, but still cute.

"Sorry, but I can't and don't want to." I yawned for the third time.

The old man's smirk grew wider, "You know you can't do that, right? You'll be sentence to death."

"Don't really care, but you know that no one in this forest can beat me, right?" I shrugged.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked.

I nodded. I knew that for a fact. I also knew that there was another person that they thought that could rival me. That's not true. This mysterious person was too weak. I felt him creep up from behind me and shoot a magic spell at me. I easily dodge. "Y'all are underestimating me. I don't feel like fighting, so I'll go peacfully." I yawned again. 'I'm tired. I wanna sleep.'

The old man smiled widely, "Great! Also, your going to school with my son."

I nodded. I didn't care anymore. The old man did another magic circle and we went through it. We ended at the gates and went towards the palace.

They showed me towards my room, and, let me say, it's huge. I'm not complaining. They told me that I'm starting school tomorrow and they would give me my uniform tomorrow morning. I didn't want to think about the awful day tomrrow, so I slept. Slept through my problems...like always.

I woke up to a person opening my curtains. I opened my eyes and saw a butler. He was wearing a butler suit. He had black hair with blood red eyes and he looked a bit buff. He said with a distant voice, "Good morning, young master. I am your personal bulter and will be taking care of you. Please, call me Herbert, if you wish." He bowed slightly, "First, lets get ready for your first day for school."

He sarted a bath first. When the bath was ready, I started to take off my clothes, and went in. He helped me clean myself-- since I was too lazy to do it myself-- and he dried me as well. He helped me put on my school uniform and when I was done getting ready, he lead me out my room. He lead me to the dining table. I saw a plate and an empty chair waiting there. "Umm... you know I don't like eating right?" I said in my monotone voice.

"Why?" The prince asked.

I looked at him, "Because I can't taste the food."

"Oh." Is what he said.

I was standing there just staring out into space when Herbert, thats too long we're going to call him Bert, called me, "Young master-"

"Call me Kaza." I interupted him.

He nodded, "Kaza, let go to the carriage and wait there for the prince."

I yawned and nodded. He lead me towards the carriage and we waited there for a while untill the prince came out. The prince came up to us and said, "You can't bring butlers nor maids to school."

I nodded, "Bert you can wait here and do your thing." He nodded and left.

"Since we never properly introduce ourselves. My name is Yaketsuku." He introduced himself.

"Hmm...your name is too long. I'm going to call you Suki." I said while getting inside the carriage.

He nodded, "That's fine." He followed behind me.

We sat across each other the whole ride. I slept because I woke up early and I was tired.

20 minutes passed and we were finally in the front gates of the magic school, Mahoutokoro. 

________________________________________________________________________________

-about 1011 words-

~Thanks for reading! Also, imma post a character description thingy tomorrow.~