Chapter Ten

I was on my way to Suki's office to introduce him to Kuro. I got there and knocked on the door; I heard a slight 'come in'. I went in with Kuro right behind me. Suki asked while glaring at Kuro, "Kaza, who is this?"

I responded, "Suki this is a long time friend and one of my swords, his name is Kuro. Kuro this is my fiance, Suki."

"Sword? What do you mean?" Suki asked, confused.

"Yea, Kuro can turn into a sword." I looked at Kuro and he nodded. A bright light covered the room and there was a black katana floading in the air. I grabbed it and tied it around my waist. "See."

Suki's eyes widened. I just shrugged and yawned, 'I haven't had my afternoon nap.'

"I-i see, well he can stay, I guess. Also Kai is in the bedroom sleeping." Suki explained.

I nodded, "Alright, I'm gonna join him, see ya."

He nodded. I left the room towards my room. I got under the cover carefully to not wake up Kai and right when my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep. (I put Kuro on the table before).

I woke up the next day, and to my luck I had to go to school. 'Ugh, it's too early for this.' Bert came into my room to get me ready for the day. He dressed me in my uniform and did my hair. He said, "Kaza, the little young master (Kai) starts his lesson later in the day. Do you want to wake him up for you to say goodbye or do you prefer to let him sleep?"

I yawned, "I don't want him to suffer like me, so I'll just write him a note."

He nodded and gave me paper and a pen.

I wrote that I was going to school for the day and that I will see him in the afternoon. I also wrote a good luck on his lessons. I put the note on the mirror where he could see it. I grabbed my bag, and Kuro and left for the carriage. Today, Suki couldn't ride with me because he had a meeting so he left earlier. I got to school and went to my class. The classroom was almost empty with only a few people in their friends group or alone. I went to my seat by the window in the back and put Kuro leaning on the wall. I was bored, extremely bored--like always, so I just look out the window and spaced out.

I heard someone call my name, since I didn't want to turn around because I was lazy, I ignored them. I read the thoughts of the person who sat next to me, 'Tsk! Why won't he respond. Ugh, he is so annoying. The last plan failed and all because of him. I hate him; I want him to get away from MY Yaketsuku (Suki). He is mine and only mine.'

'Damn, she hates me that bad. Also, I don't like the way she said that. She getting annoying.' I thought while still looking out the window. I suddenly felt someone hold onto my arm, it was Iris. I looked at her and asked, "What do you want?"

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and said, "I'm sorry, Kaza, about the other day. It's just I was having a bad day because my grandfather died and I was feeling sad. Will you forgive me?"

I knew she was lying but since I hate drama, I honestly didn't care, "Sure, whatever."

Her eyes grew wide of excitement, "Wow, really!!! I'm so happy, thank you." This what she was actually thinking, 'Haha, such a fool. I'm going to gain his trust, get closer to Yaketsuku and get him to like me, and then see this poor boy's heart shatter. HAhahhahahHAHAh.'

'Like that's going to work. *sigh*' I yanked my arm away from her, "Please, don't latch yourself like that, I don't like it." I turned around and laid my head on my hand and looked out the window once again.

A few minutes passed, and it was time for the lesson for today to start. The teacher came in and said, "Today, we are going to practice with are magic. Bring your wands or a wepond to practice spells and increase your stamina. Follow me to the training field."

I got up with Kuro in my hand and followed the teacher along with the others. We got to the training grounds, which was outside...in the heat. 'Today is just not my day.'

"Alright class, find a partner to spar. Make sure to spread out." I didn't know who to spar with so I just stood there.

A guy suddenly approached me, he had green hair with green eyes, "Hey, want to spar together?"

I shrugged, "Sure."

We walk a few feet apart from each other. He asked, "Ready?"

I nodded and yawned. 'I'm tired, I wanna sleep.' He ran towards me with his sword in hand. He put energy into the sword and said some incantation, the sword then produced air around it like a drill. 'Oh, so he's a wind/air user.'

When he was just a few inches away from me I quickly grabbed Kuro and blocked his attack. His eyes widened and he jumped back. "How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You know, suck the magic away. How did you do it?"

"Oh, that, umm...the sword."

"The sword?"

"Yep, the sword. You see, this sword can suck the energy of any person or magic, except for me."

"I see."

He then said an incantation really fast and made a big tornado. I ran up to it and cut it in half, and the tornado disappeared. He came to a conclusion that magic won't work with me so we fought with our sword. The green dude thought, 'He looks weak, I think I can overpower him with strength.'

He swung his sword at me and I blocked it. To be honest, I wasn't even trying but he's still losing. The next few minutes were full of swings, dodges, and blockes untill the teacher called us to stop, "Ok, everyone, that's enough. The class will be over in a few minutes, lets go back inside."

Well, what I tough was a few minutes turned out to be about an hour. We went back inside, packed our bags, and waited till the bell rang.

________________________________________________________________________________

-about 1079 words-

~Thank you so much for the views. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading! :)~