Chapter Five

We went in the school and since Suki was the president of the student council, he told me that I had to take a test. The test was what puts me in my class and what color i'm in.

Every person is separated into different color. It's the difference in magic level. Also the color determines the class your in. For example, the color gold is at the top while brown is at the bottom.

There are 10 different level of class. They are (highest to lowest):

Gold

Silver

Bronze

White

Black

Red

Yellow

Pink

Blue

Brown

The prince is in color gold along with other people with strong magic affinity.

'This is too long and difficult to understand. *Sigh* I want to sleep.' I thought while Suki was explaining all that. "Did you get all that?" He asked.

I yawned, "mmm...yea, I guess."

He sighed but smiled non the less. He lead me to this training room.

There were other people there as well they looked like they were the people who were going to place me into my color.

When they told me to go all out, I knew that this was not going to end well. So I asked, "Are you sure? I don't think I should to that."

They looked at me like I was crazy, "Yes, of course. I pretty sure we can handle it." One of then reassured.

I shrugged my shoulder and did one of my best magic spells that I know. This spell is well known but for some reason no body has ever perfected. Since I have lived for a really long time, I learned how to do spells without doing the incantation.

I put my hand up and did the spell at full power. Let me say, I told you that I won't go well. 'Wow, it's that strong that it blew a hole into the wall.' The examiners had there jaws on the floor.

"S-so strong." One of then said.

"Suki, do you think I should've restrained myself?" I asked while looking at a balcony.

He responded with surprise in his voice, "How did you know I was here?"

"Seriously? I've lived a long life to not know how to feel a presence in a room." I responded bluntly while yawning. "I'm tired. Can y'all hurry up and give my my color."

"U-uh...y-yes, here is your ribbon and badge. You are in the gold class. Have a good school year." One of the examiners responded while handing my my badge and ribbon.

By ribbon, I mean a string. It's a string you have to put it somewhere on your body to let other people know what color you are. And the badge just goes on your uniform.

I put the ribbon on my hair so it can look like a hair tie. I looked at the tiredly, "Thank you."

I left the room and saw Suki waiting for me with other people. "There you are. Kaza, meet the student council."

I looked at them, "Hello."

"So I had a question. Would you like to join the student council?" He asked.

"No." I rejected. I turned around and said, "it's too troublesome. Bye."

I went to my class room and when I opened the door, all eyes were on me. I didn't care, I just went to a seat in the corner, laid my head on my arms, and fell asleep. I didn't care what they were going to teach anyway.

"-a, -aza, kaza!, KAZA!" I slowly woke up. I thought that she was going to give up on waking me but seems that I was wrong.

I said in my monotone voice, "Yes?"

"Do not sleep in class! If I see you sleep in class again I will send you to the student council president so he can give you your punishment." When the teacher said that the people in my class shivered.

"Hn." I responded. 'So they're scared of Suki. Interesting.'

"H-hello, my name is Iris. It's very nice to meet you." I heard a voice speak next to me. 

I sleepily nodded my head.

"So, Kaza, right? I'm having a hard time understanding what the teacher was explaining. Can you explain it to me, so I can understand better? Please." She looked at me inoccently.

"Umm...Iris, I was asleep the whole class, so I don't know what the teach was talking about." I responded while yawning.

"I-is that so? Oh then I guess I'll ask someone else. Bye~" she left and went towards this other dude in our class.

'She is totaly a two-face. Like she was sitting next to me yet she didn't notice that I was sleeping.' I didn't want to talk to people so I went to sleep again.

*BAM* I heard a loud noise right next to my ear. I sat up slowly and looked up. It was my teacher. "I told you to not sleep now go to the presidents office." He declared.

I yawned and headed to Suki's office. I knocked on the door and it slowly opened. For other people I would seem scary but I didn't really care. I yawned again and pushed the door open, "Hey, Suki I was sent because I was sleeping in class."

In the room there was all the student council members playing around while Suki looked like he was really annoyed. They all stopped to look at me and smiled a sinister smile. They threw a pillow in my direction and I caught it. "Thank you." I laid in the floor and put my head on the pillow. , and promptly fell asleep for the third time today.

While I was 'sleeping' I heard:

"Did he fall asleep?"

"I think so?"

"Ne~ ne~ doesn't he look cute~"

"Watch your mouth!"

"Oh is someone a little jealous?"

"I am not!"

"Haha he is!"

"I said I wasn't!"

"Just admit it. Everyone here knows that you are overprotective of him."

"Yep, thats true."

"*Huff* be quiet."

"Oh is someone getting a little shy."

"Ugh, did you know that you guys are annoying."

"But we're your friends."

"Whatever."

________________________________________________________________________________

-about 1020 words-

~This chapter kinda sucked but thanks for reading anyway!~