Where am I?

LISTEN TO THIS SONG, IT FITS THE NEW YOU!

Side Note: this is a continuation of the previous story! It seemed to be liked, so I thought of continuing your story :). I hope you all enjoy!

key
y/n: your first name
l/n: last name
n/n: nick name
h/c: hair color
h/l: hair length
e/c: eye color
m/n: moms name
d/n: dads name
s/c: skin color
etc.

THIS COULD BE A SPOILER WARNING IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT. YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED!!!!!!

Your pov:

I haven't been feeling like myself lately. I don't sleep at night, eat as much or hang with friends as often. The smile that was always on my face had disappeared for good. I only socialize when I have to, and when I do, I keep my words at a minimum. The light I once had in my e/c eyes is now gone. I look tired and stolid all the time. It was all because of the past events that took place. After those, the world I once cherished, crumbled.

I don't have a lot of friends, and I am feared by the civilians. The only people who even dare to talk to me are the old recruits. The new ones nearly wet themselves when I walk by. I have become cold and short tempered. I don't deal with any attitude or excuses, but I mean I always haven't. This time, it was just way more serious.

3rd person pov:

"Excuse me captain." A young voice said, entering your office. Your eyes rose up to see a petite girl who had just joined the scouts.

"Here are the papers you wanted me to grab." She said, frantically handing you the papers. She let go too quickly, causing the papers to knock over your cup of tea. The tea spilt all over the table, and the cup than rolled off your desks, and smashed onto the floor. Glass was all around your feet and tea soaked into your papers.

"I'm so sorry, I'll clean this up right now." She was practically in tears, trying to pick up the glass with her hands.

You shoved the girl away from the glass. "What are you stupid? Go grab a broom!" You yelled.

Even though you had become cold, you were still caring. Yelling at the girl to grab a broom so she wouldn't cut her soft hands. All you were doing was still good for society, but just in a harsher manner.

The girl returned with a broom, sweeping up the mess she had made. You used some paper towels to try and soak up the tea from your paper work.

"Just great." You muttered to yourself, tossing multiple papers in the trash.

Letting out a frustrated sigh you left the room. This would happen often where you would just get up and leave. Sometimes it was for minutes, while other times it would be days. In those days of your disappearance you would often visit Erwin's grave or peer out into the forest, knowing Reiner could still be out there.

It has been a year since that horrifying day. A day that caused you grave pain and suffering.

"So Erwin, how am I doing today you ask? Well, horrible like usual." You laughed to yourself, your feet nudging at his grave.

"It's been a whole year now since I last got to see you. We would probably be dating right now or something. Sneaking into your office just to enjoy each other's company, or to do paper work. We would be getting caught be Levi in the mornings after another sleep over." You chuckled, as it turned into coughing. Tears took over your voice as you started to scream.

"Why Erwin? Why did you have to die on me. You were my last hope, the last person I had. I lost everything! I lost my two best friends who turned out to be evil titans. I lost my whole village and everyone who cared for me. I lost the will to fight. And than I lost you..."

"I can't do anything right anymore. I have turned into a horrible person who can't even crack a smile. If I do, it's fake! I can't smile knowing I could of done better. Maybe if I wasn't so dumb I would of noticed that Reiner and Bertolt were titans, but I didn't! This is all my fault. Every single one of their deaths, including yours was my fault. I am so sorry commander. Please forgive me." You had made it down to your knees, gripping onto the perfectly clean headstone.

In the past you have lost comrades like anyone else in the corps. This time was just different though. These were the people who gave all their attention towards you. The ones who listened even when you were spitting non sense. The people who helped you up to your feet and dusted you off. The one who protected you from the depths of sadness. Those people did all of that for you, and now you lost them.

"Hey you're going to get that dirty. I just cleaned it." Levi snapped, breaking your thoughts. You slowly let go of the headstone and rolled back onto your bottom. You quickly covered your eyes with you hood and wiped away your tears.

"Erwin would be yelling at you right now." He said, looking at the stone.

"Hm?" You grunted, rising up to your feet.

"You're not being smart. You need to act more like a captain and not some lousy person in the hierarchy. Stop taking vacations and get to work. If anything, you would be the best to know that Erwin is a hard worker. He worked day and night and still made time for everybody, including you." Levi said, poking at your chest.

You replied with a nod and rose to your feet. Before departing, you saluted the other captain. You than turned around headed back for head quarters.

-big time skip-

"Go! Grab on Eren!" A voice said, hoisting Eren into the large air craft.

It was just after the attack on Marley. Eren had gone there and become a prisoner of war who was severely injured and couldn't remember anything. This all was in his plan to attack Marley, and give them a sight that he once saw when he was young.

While this was all happening you had flown down, trying to protect Eren from getting shot. A bullet flew into your hand that was connected to your ODM gear that latched onto the ship. You than fell to the ground, landing on the cold cement. From the hard fall, you knocked out.

"Hey, get some water!" You heard a voice say. It was a civilian from Marley who had been attending to your wounds. "It's okay darling, everything will be alright." She reassured you.

Your eyes fluttered open slowly, going in and out of consciousness. You felt a nagging pain in your hand and right leg. Of course, the leg that was already suffering from the district battle.

"What's your name sweetheart?" She asked. You kept your mouth shut, ignoring the girl. You were grateful that she had cared for you, but didn't want to talk to the enemy.

"Alright than, I will be back in just a while with dinner. Stay put." The girl grunted, dusting her skirt off. She rose to her feet and left you alone. She was about 5'6, 5'7, a slim build, and wore a pastel yellow dress. Her socks were high and white that covered her pale skin. She also had white shoes on. She took good care of herself as all of her clothes were squeaky clean. With her build and appearance she looked to be around 18,19. This slightly confused you as the girl still lived with her parents. You simply shrugged it off, not wanting to know her personal problems.

You gulped down the water once she exited the room. Taking your uninjured arm, you wiped your now hydrated mouth. You looked around, and peered out the window. You seemed to be in the less effected part of town. People were running around outside trying to aid the injured.

A sigh escaped your mouth as you lay back down. I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe Eren would do that. This is such a pain, and so unnecessary. You thought. You turned on your side and fell fast asleep.