Military

WARNING: small portion of sexual asult. Read at your own comfortability or just skip it.

3rd person pov:

The General and you stood opposite from one another, both fists risen in the air. You both bounced slightly on your toes, ready to defend any of his attacks. The two of you slowly walked in a circle, keeping eye contact. All of the sudden he came at you, throwing fists at you left and right. Sticking your arms up, you blocked your face. You than felt a hard kick to your stomach, but luckily you were ready for it. Using your left hand, you gripped his strong calf, pulling it violently. As you did this, he used his other leg to swipe out yours. Both of you fell onto your bottoms, struggling to get up. The man lunged at you again, but you swiftly dodged his fists. Left, right, right, right then left. It was than followed by a kick. He used the same motion over and over again. After you realized his fighting tactics, you were able to easily evade them and have time to think. I'll need to go for something quick, and get him off balance. I most likely will lose if he is on top of me, so my guard needs to stay up for- your thoughts were cut off as you felt a excruciating pain in your stomach. His head had collided with it, making you topple over. You placed your hands on his head, trying to push him off. His hands stayed wrapped around your stomach, holding you down.

"One, two-" He was cut off as he was all of the sudden on his stomach. You had used Reiner's move to flip him over and onto his gut. You smacked his head against the ground, causing him to go in and out of conscious. Implying your own technique to this move, you grabbed his arms and restrained him.

"One, two, three. I win." You said, getting off of the man as he lay on the ground.

He looked at you confused and shocked. A giggle was followed up later on. "I am very surprised that you beat me. Congrats."

Sticking your hand out, you helped the man to his feet. As you did this, he tried to flip you onto the ground, but you used your other hand to smash against his inner elbow, forcing his grip to let loose.

"Dirty." You spat at him, lifting your head in the air. He clearly wasn't satisfied with his lost, and was trying to test you.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. "Anyways, I am happy to say that you are now a soldier in the Marley Military. With your skills you will most likely move up quickly, but this has to be allowed by the other higher ups. We will head to them now for judgement." The man made a motion with his hand, forcing you to follow behind him.

You entered to what seemed like the main meeting room of the head quarters. There sat a few other men, ranging from their 30's to 60's. Reiner was among them. You felt uneasy as you saw him again, remembering your last interaction with him.

"Hello men, I would like to present to you Miss uh.. What is your name again?" General Theo announced.

"Aloisa." You replied, quietly.

"Speak up please. If you are going to be a new soldier, I would like for you to be loud." One of the older men chuckled.

"Aloisa, Aloisa Senshi sir." You announced, making yourself loud and clear.

"Yes, Aloisa Senshi. I have recommended her because she has...well.. defeated me in a fight." The general slightly frowned, embarrassed of the recent event.

"You were beat by a girl! Psh, you must of went easy huh? A girl like that shouldn't even lay a hand on you." A grey haired man chuckled.

"If you would like to fight, I am here." You demanded, shifting your feet into a fighting stance.

"No, I will not hit a little girl." The man rose from his chair, walking towards you. He placed his hand on your chin, lifting it upwards. "Wouldn't mind keeping you at my side though. Would you like to be the lady general?" He smirked.

Your strong hand smacked his, pushing it away from your face. You spat into his eyes, disgusted by his actions towards you. Reiner had failed to look at you, making you realize that this was normal.

"Feisty, we will take her. Don't get nervous when I call you to my office." He smirked, wiping the spit from his eyes. He returned to his seat, folding his hands on the table.

"Great. I will grab her a uniform, and we will start her training now." Theo smiled, trying to guide you out of the room.

Once you exited the room, the other men started to talk among themselves.

"I object." Reiner spat out.

"Pardon? Why so, Reiner? She is a beautiful girl, who cares if she is strong or not. Might put her in a maid outfit." One of the other men laughed, stroking his beard.

"Sir, we actually need soldiers, not pets." He scoffed.

"Reiner, she will be a soldier, and I'll punish her if she isn't." A sheepish smile arose on the perverted mans face.

Reiner frowned as everyone else agreed with the old man. He sat back down on his chair, feeling uncomfortable by the mans actions and words.

"I'm sorry about that." The general blurted out. "That is the reason I fought you, hoping that you wouldn't win."

"It's fine." You replied, looking down at the ground.

"Well alright. Here is a room for you to board in, and there should be a fresh uniform. The lunch bell should ring, so just head straight down this hall, and turn to your right. Two large doors should be open for you to enter. After that, I believe I will be in charge of your training, so we will leave from lunch." He pointed his hand, guiding his finger along the hall. Waving you goodbye, he disappeared off into the gloomy hall.

You had successfully made your way into the military. With the older men taking a liking to you, you thought you might use it to your advantage. If I can just fulfill their needs, they will move me up. I can get them drunk, and get them talking about all of there military plans. Now, I could pull an Eren, and send them letters. Just I have to be very careful, since they are checking the letters now.

With your thoughts stirring around, the bell rung. You exited your room, following behind a crowd of other soldiers. They headed for the dining hall, and grabbed their meals. The food here was a lot nicer than what they had in Eldia, even though the town had just gone through a massacre. You were served your food, and headed towards an empty table.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not posting more chapters! I have them all written, I am just very forgetful! I will post some more sooner or later. Thank you for your time :)