A long day that ends with Scrabble...

⚠️Warning!!⚠️
This is Smut and it's also my first time writing it so if you feel uncomfortable you may want to skip this

Y/N'S POV:
"Is that all you've got?" I frowned at the near-empty Scrabble board, wooden tiles spelling out short words such as "arm," "light," and "magic," as she took the fourth sip of Pinot Grigio, its sweet nectarine and pear notes dancing upon her tongue. God, I needed this...

It was meant to be a casual night in, after the earlier ensuing chaos, Sweets fighting with Archie Andrews me dragging him away to stop them from killing each other and having to tend to his black eye I thought We deserved time to unwind, to truly...relax. And apparently, SweetPeas brain was having none of it.

"I-I'm just trying to use my vowels," answered he, plunking down yet another altogether bland, altogether vanilla word. Flower.

Oh for Godsakes...

Spotting a vial of familiar frothy potion,
I suddenly had an Idea.
"Let's have a do-over—" and before SweetPea could respond, I dumped the entire board free of tiles as they piled into a mound between them.

"Y/N, what the hell—"

"Watch." Pouring no more than two drops and recorking, the Scrabble tiles multiplied. Now, there were twice the number, enough for creative word choices...whatever they might be. "New rule: a handful of tiles, different words, the dirtier the better."

SweetPeas POV:
Oh shit...
I felt a blush upon my cheeks as I sucked my breath in sharply. Reaching a hand to stroke her visage,
I felt a stirring from within—a remnant of the past several evenings spent in wanton agony, Y/N and I have been dating for 3 months and we've had sex before but since the change of schools everything has been Fucking crazy, with the fights between the Serpents and the Northsiders, and we've got our classes and homework. we haven't had the time and I know it's been a lot of Y/N seeing as she only joined the Serpents to prove her Loyalty to Me and the rest of the gang. So she was trying hard to prove she can be trusted seeing as she's a Northsider.

Since I met Y/N I knew I wanted her to be mine and I'll always protect her no matter what. But I know now Y/N is fierce, brave, she knows what she wants and goes for it, she doesn't let anyone speak badly about herself or friend and she can handle herself.
At first, I didn't know how to feel falling for a Northsider but now I know what she's like how amazing, beautiful, talented, nice she is and now that I've been with her, I understand, deep down, that I am meant for her, just as she is, for me.

Y/N'S POV:
"I'll go first," I glanced at my handful of tiles. No holds barred.
Do...no, too short. Dam...ugh no. Lidded...nope.
Then my eyes lit up. I placed the proffered tiles upon the board. "Dildo. Your turn, Pea—"

Sweets stared at me for a few moments, then took a deep sip of his fermented grapes, laying the stemmed glassware behind him before proceeding. "I hope that's not indicative of any deficiency on my part..."

"Of course not—remember, dirty Scrabble?"

"Oh, er, right then—" he collected his pile, thumbing through
I can only imagine his brain swimming with images, fantasies...
Just like mine, right now...
To be specific where I wanted that finger of his—

"Tumescence."
I smiled. "Nice." Glancing through my letters,
I placed one down and picked more up.
Consonants or vowels? Vowels or consonants? And how the hell do I use the letter "x"?