New girl

For anyone who doesn't know
Yn:your name
Sn: surname
Hc: hair colour
Hl: hair length
Sc: skin colour
Ec: eye colour
Fc: Fav colour
He: height (didn't know how to shorten it sorry 😐)

Yn pov
Being the new kid is never easy when your walking into either a run down middle school or a preppy high school  either way people will be looking at you  thinking fresh meat now I'm sure most kids don't think that but by the looks on these kids outside of the cigarette burned abandoned looking hell hole I'm starting to think that's exactly what they are thinking. So as I walk into the school there's FREAKING metal detectors and everything what is this federal prison thankfully I get through without a problem. I quickly walk to the office to get my time table, locker number and locker combination I keep my head down the whole time  not wanting to set anybody off even though there's still not a a lot of people here but off course me being me I bump into a hard chest and fall to the floor my bag which flew across it on the other side of the hall. I quickly scramble up off the floor not looking at the person I bumped into sensing that whoever I bumped into was glaring sooo that's not good. Curiosity then got the best of me and looked up to see a guy with greasy blacked slicked back hair with black demon looking eyes he also had a scar on his top lip with minor one ending at his bottom and I was right before the boy with devil looking eyes was sending a very powerful glare at me right now the kind of glare that could  give you shivers all over your body and then curl up into a ball and  hope that soon the look will go away forever. But as I stand there in the hallway with god knows who else lurking round every corner the boy is still glaring like he could do it forever like he has been doing it forever like he came out of the womb and was just glaring. The guy then suddenly launches at me pushing me up against the lockers by my neck his grip tightening every other second he then said "I think sorry is word that people say when they do something they're not supposed to" his voice is laced with venom with every word he says still with sour twisted  look on his face like he's actually gonna strangle me ( very real possibility as looks like the kind of person to kick a puppy and feel good about) I'm then brought out of my thoughts when he slammed me into the locker again my head hitting against the cold hard metal well that's not gonna leave a bruise ( note the sarcasm) he then shouts again " well what do you have to say" his grip getting slightly tighter oh I'll say something alright "I don't say sorry to jackasses who stick their heads into grease fryers and then never wash it" I then roughly knee him in the stomach he lets me go with a groan then falls back I walk up to up him grab his ear and harshly say " touch me again and see what happens I dare you cause if you do I'll make sure that you won't be able to have a greasy haired kid for you to teach how to be disrespectful to girls or anyone for that matter" I shove him back and he sets off running shouting "I'll get you back ya little brat" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding then walked over to where my bag was and put it on my when I hear slow clapping behind me I whirl round to face another boy but taller much taller and much more good looking than the other boy. He had black hair also silked back with a few curly strands let loose. He also has these amazing eyes it's as if they are two pools of dark chocolate he's wearing a leather jacket which makes his muscles stand out while he has his arms crossed  this boy also has a dangerous era but the good kind of dangerous that makes your stomach flip with excitement and you wanna do it over and over again. He looks like the ultimate bad boy but even though he looks it and I'm guessing acts it I can  tell he's a big softie underneath all that leather he just needs the right person to break the barrier he then says in a honey sweet voice "impressive i was just turning the corner when he slammed you into the locker I was gonna go help but when you keened him in the stomach and threatened him I think you had it handled though maybe I should've jumped in your neck is starting to bruise" he says pointing to my neck I reach my hand up and touch my neck and can indeed feel some bruises forming all around my neck. I then look up at him smirk and say "appreciated but the only person who saves me is me (that line is originally from a Netflix tv show if anyone knows what comment what tv show and what character said it)but thanks anyway Bigfoot" I say still smirking at the tall handsome boy in front of me as I start walking away he says "hey I never caught your name" I turn round and say "I never threw it....but maybe you'll find out later" I wink at him then turn back around and walk off but not before I hear "i like her"

Okay first chapter too me it seemed good but comment and let me know for sure. And so sorry for making the first chapter this long my imagination was just running wild and while I'm in school to (I hate school 🙄only good thing about it is English 📚drama 🎭and cooking🍔 in he)there will be more chapters but I might take awhile to update but I will eventually sooooo bye for now 👋