Fighting

Fighting with pea is never fun there's screaming, yelling punching walls that's usually sweet pa and crying that usually being me. Always usually the same kind of thing guys flirting with me, girls with him. going to the whyte wyrm but gets mad because he's scared that something bad will happen to me well this time it's about me wanting to become a serpent and off course he doesn't want me to because of the sexist initiation for girls even with the dance dance I still wanna do it. But pea wouldn't let me just saying he didn't want me to get hurt but he knows I can handle myself but it's obviously just because he doesn't want be dancing in front of 20 other guys "why cant I be a serpent" I yelled at pea angry that he wont let me just because of the stupid sexist initiation "because yn your gonna freeze up and get scared and your gonna totally regret it" I stand there trying to keep from crying "no the only reason you don't want me to join is cause you don't want me to do that stupid dance cause you probably think your gonna lose me to someone better your not okay but if you keep up this routine where you wont let me make my own decisions you just might!!!!" as I shout that his face softens and his eyes start to water "hey sweets its okay its okay i'm sorry i'm so so sorry I didn't mean it" he then turns his back back to me running his hands through his jet black hair "sweets please look at me please I didn't mean it look  I won't do it okay I won't do the dance" sweets then turns back to look at me with tear stained cheeks "you promise" his voice cracking at the end makes my heart break just realising that the only reason he so protective of me is cause he cares about me to much to let me go and he doesn't want to see me hurt I now know I have to let the idea go because I've made a promise to sweets that I never in a million years will break because pea is to important to me and I can't lose him because it's ride or die for the both of us.