The twins

Name: Hoshi Futago
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Closeted Gay
Likes: Hoshi enjoys reading, a lot. He's the smartest in his family and will wear glasses when reading or decoding. He loves stuffed animals and back home had a hoard of them, most of which were from his brother.
Dislikes: He absolutely hates spicy food, unable to handle it at all. Big dogs scare him quite a bit and he doesn't do well against the hunter Oliver.
Personality: Hoshi is very adorable. He seemed to never grow up, especially with his brother guarding him. He's pretty bubbly once you get to know him and his laughs are contagious.
Ability: He's a decoder and can give books to other survivors to increase their decoding speed permanently. Though if he loses his glasses in the match his own decoding speed is reduced by 25%.
Looks:

Name: Wakusei FutagoAge: 21Gender: MaleSexuality: Closeted GayLikes: Wakusei enjoys skateboarding quite a bit

Age: 21
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Closeted Gay
Likes: Wakusei enjoys skateboarding quite a bit. He's also in love with his brother and will always protect him no matter what. They grew up together and it was obvious that Hoshi was the more delicate one. Waku does everything he can to make sure his younger twin is safe from harm, even making himself stronger in order to protect him.
Dislikes: Anything dealing with Hoshi being hurt. They're the only family they have and he feels it's his duty to protect him at all costs.
Personality: He seems pretty intimidating at first but that's mostly an act to scare off others from picking on Hoshi. He secretly is also very fragile emotionally and would do anything to just have a break from being the strong older twin.
Ability: He can use his skateboard to gain distance from the hunter along with being able to take another hit. He also has the ability to stun the hunter by hitting them with the skateboard in order to rescue or give other people more time to run.
Looks:

MamaDragonLilia

MamaDragonLilia