For Lilia~

Name: Akuma Anno
Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Closeted Gay

Likes: Warm places. He loves to be warm and sometimes hot, depends on his mood. He also likes the wind and enjoys going for a good fly every now and then but tends to hide it as to not flaunt his power.

Dislikes: Being cold. He hates it. He gets cold super easily so he tends to sleep with a heat lamp on him. He hates flaunting his ability freely especially since most people are scared of it so he tends to hide away.

Personality: Akuma isn't shy, he's reserved. He tends to stay to himself but can't help when he's attracted to things or people. He'll just start to gravitate towards them. Though he gets embarrassed pretty easily when called out on that habit.

Looks:

(His horns are  itty bitty stubs though and he hides them with his hair)

(His horns are itty bitty stubs though and he hides them with his hair)

(His horns are  itty bitty stubs though and he hides them with his hair)

(For when he uses his power~)

Turn ons: Uh, he's not sure
Turn offs: not sure still

Power: Demon form - Allows him to have a major power boost for a random amount of time and includes the growing of large black horns out of his head along with a pair of large black wings. His eyes turn blood red and he was said to look like a demon in this form hence the name. His power during this time is huge but he tends to be out of commission for a long time after he changes back.
There are other forms he can use which allow him to only show his horns or wings with no magical boost.

Peru_and_Romano