Emperor and the Consort~

Emperor~

Name: Jīn Zhao

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Jīn enjoys making others happy. Unlike his family, he isn't a horrible ruler and does everything in his power to make sure his people are happy. The only reason he has consorts is because those close to him suggested it. He doesn't really use them, just helps give them a better life if he can.
Jīn also loves food. Any and all good he's absolutely in love with. He could eat for days and it's one of the reasons he's thankful for the money he has so he can eat whatever he wants.

Dislikes: Jīn hates it when people disobey the simplest rules. He isn't strict and of people can't follow the few rules he does have, they're either locked up or killed. Though when it's done in a playful or teasing manner, he doesn't mind.
He also doesn't like sweets for some reason. He just never had a taste for them.

Personality: Jīn is a kind person, always putting others before himself. He constantly piles work onto himself if it means in the end his people will be happy. He's also the kind of person to give someone money if they're close to him and they're in a bad situation.
He doesn't get mad easily but when he does, it's terrifying. It's why a lot of people don't act out of line.

Looks:

Turn ons: Slight disobedience, begging, love bites

Turn offs: Crying (makes him worried), rāpe, weird body fluids

Consort~

Name: Xue Liu

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Thinks he's straight but realizes at some point he's actually gay

Likes: Xue loves to be outside. He would do anything to just sit outside and enjoy the breeze and fresh air. He also loves winter since it's easier for him to hide away from people.
Xue enjoys being alone. It's how he grew up and he loves sitting in silence with his thoughts, well, unless his thoughts become too much for him. Though he could easily grow to enjoy another person's presence~
Xue likes to be "cold." He doesn't get cold easily and prefers that since he gets hot really easily. The sad part is that he loves white roses but they only bloom during the winter.

Dislikes: Xue hates the summer. He will do anything to stay inside during that season. It's the only time he hates having long hair. The only super warm place he would go is a greenhouse of sorts so he could see the flowers.
Xue...doesn't like people. He tends to stay away from them as much as possible and will only be with people he gets used to or if he's ordered to.

Personality: Xue is a quiet person but his eyes say everything. He doesn't like to show his emotions on his face but once you get close to him, he'll slowly start to show how he feels through facial expressions. Until then, you have to look to his eyes for the real answers. He tends to give sad smiles when he really wants to smile but he doesn't have a reason to smile.
His words are sometimes like a poem, you have to analyze them to find out what he means. Other times he is straight up with what he wants.

Looks:

Turn ons: Hair pulling, heavy teasing, neck kisses/bites, slight bdsm

Turn offs: Too much pain, rāpe, being told he likes it

Peru_and_Romano