VII

GUESS WHO FINALLY RELEASED A CHAPTER AHHHH
LOL SORRY FOR THE HUGE WAIT
TY FOR 7K READS SHAWTIES.

This isn't a real lobby/stream.
but I had to spice it up a bit with some of the drunk lobby scenes to incorporate in here.
Dont be mad. ;)

[ October 6, 2020 ]

They were an hour into the Drunk Among Us stream.

It was Corpse, BrookeAB, Rae, Sykkuno, Toast, Tina, Bretman, Jacksepticeye, Dream, and Sahar in the game. It was voting time and there are 7 people left: Corpse, Dream, Rae, Sykkuno, toast, Tina, and Sahar.

"I say we don't vote on 7, guys." Sykkuno laughs. Covering his mouth as, he does.

"Of course you would say that." Sahar says, mumbling her words but didn't expect people to pick up what she said.

"What's that suppose to mean Sahar?"

"I've watched your streams plant boy, you say this when you're the imposter." Sahar replies.

"Listen, it's only sometimes." He says, making us all laugh.

I could say we aren't that drunk, saying we're only an hour in and no one is getting tired, except for Rae. Does she get tired so quickly even if her drink isn't 100% alcohol.

"I have a THEORY." Tina yells, startling us all.

"And what is that?" Corpse asks.

Tina didn't reply, she just say there looking at her screen. She forgot to reply back.

"Alright then." Dream says, cutting the silence.

"Sorry i was doing some thinking." Tina says, finally breaking out from her zoning off.

"I think it is Dream because HE wants it to be over, bastard."

We all gasp out of pure shock. "TRUE." Rae reply back.

Maybe they're a little tipsy but that's besides the point.

"This is getting no where lets just vote the green bitch." Sahar says, getting tired of these 'theories.'

They all start to vote him off.

"Alright listen you g-"

It then said 5 people voted off Dream, Dream voted off to skip.

"What the HELL." Dream replies back to his sudden vote off. He slams his hands on his desk in annoyance.

We all laugh at him, Corpse laughs hard. Which made Sahar smile a little.

-+-

"Alright who killed my bestie, Sahar?" Corpse asks, in a jokingly matter. But, Sahar didn't think he was joking. She thought it was kind of him to care for her.

"IT WAS DREAM IM TELLING YOU." Tina yells, in agony. "ITS ALWAYS THE FACELESS ONES."

"Dream is dead."

"Never mind then."

-+-

"HOLD MY EARRINGS SYKKUNO."

"Okay I'll hold them!"

"Hold my fishnets."

"Okay give me your heels!"

"HOLD ME BACK."

-+-

It finally hit the 2 hour mark onto the stream. Sahar was getting tired, she wanted to call it a night but she didn't want to disappoint the others.

"S-sahar?"

"Sahar?"

"I think she fell asleep."

"Mm no-no I'm awake, I'm just.." she drifts off  "I'm hungry." She put her hand on her forehand to cause some sort of coldness to her head from the back of her hand.

"Me as well." Corpse says. "You want me to order you some?"

"You would?" feeling so heartfelt of how Corpse would spend money on her. When Sahar gets drunk, she also gets emotional. "That's so nice of you Corpsie." Sahar says, softly.

"Never mind."

"IM SORRY THE CORPSIE JUST SLIPS OUT."

-+-

A/N
To be completely honest, this was so boring to write. Sorry if it isn't up to your expectations 😢.
I just wanted to get the drunk stream over with, ready for some angst? 😏😏😩😩💯💯

stay safe,
alli