IV

THANK YOU FOR OVER 400 READS<33 LITERALLY SO CRAZY!!
ALSO SORRY FOR UPDATING KINDA LATE, I HAVE SCHOOL
SORRY BUT BREAK IS SOON SO 😏

-+-
[ October 5, 2020]

"At the end of the day, you're the best part."

.·'¯'·.·• •·.·'¯'·.·•''·.('·.¸ ¸.·').·*

! Twitter !

sahar👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩|@ffasahar

FILMING TODAY WITH @dreamwastaken today! 😏 GET READY

@user1: WSJGTJFDS RLLY???

@ffasahar: yEAH!!

@user2: why tho..

@dreamwastaken: it was suppose to be a surprise sahar.🙄❗️

@ffasahar: pls stfu :)

@corpse_husband: Cant wait to watch it!

@ffasahar: my #1 fan right here

@corpse_husband: always

@user3: AWE OMG MY HEARTT

@user4: tbh i think her and corpse should film..

user5: hey instead of telling them who to film with, why dont u be happy that they're actually filming and giving us content to watch ;D

@georgenootfound: hello!

[ FILM DAY ]

It was the day which Sahar films with Dream and two of his good friends- Georgenotfound and Sapnap. She was feeling a little bit uneasy since she just met them not too long ago, but they were very nice and welcoming to her so she feels comfortable around them.

Sahar goes into the discord that dream gave her the invite earlier and looks for the vc which they're in.

"George you idiot!" Sahar hears immediately once she enters into the call. "uhm, hello?"

"Oh hi Sahar!" Sapnap says laughing in between his words.

"hey there Sapnap!" Sahar says, smiling.

"Anyways, did you get the ip code I sent in the discord?" Dream asks Sahar before setting up his screen-recording.

Sahar says a quick and quiet 'thank you' before entering the ip server code. Once she entered the server, she sees all 3 of them.

"This is gonna be interesting, we've never done a minecraft video with a girl." George says hitting dream in the game.

"Sounds a bit sexist, dont you think?" Sahar says jokingly, George and Sapnap crack up a laugh. "No! No- that was not my intention here." Dream says nervously laughing.

"are you sure about that Dream?" Sapnap says taking sahar's side in this argument.

"oh come on, " Dream says under his breath. "Don't act like you've never done the same Sapnap and George."

"I have no response to that one" George says quietly.

Sahar laughs making Dream slightly laugh. "So anyways, what type of video are we doing?" asking Dream and standing right in front of his minecraft character in game.

"George and I coded it so that we x-ray is always on, so when we look down, we can see all ores and lava." Dream responds.

"Gosh, your introduction of your videos." Sahar says chuckling.

"I was just about to say that!" Sapnap exclaims.

"Inthis video, we coded it that we have x-ray on the whole time, will we able to beat the end?" Sapnap says, impersonating Dream.

"the only thing missing is like his subscriber analytics." Sahar replies back, laughing.

"alright haha very funny now lets get right into the video."

-+-

PBMGGOFOD IM SO SORRY
THIS ONE IS THE SHORTEST
ONE IVE EVER WRITTEN. IM
RUSHING THIS BC THIS BOOK
LITERALLY GREW BY 200 MORE
READS IN A WEEK..

SO UHM NEXT CHAPTER IS
WHEN THEY ACTUALLY START
FILMING THE VIDEO. ITLL BE
OUT THIS WEEKEND. AGAIN
IM SO SORRY FOR A LATE
UPDATE AND A SHORT CHAPTER:(

STAY SAFE
-ALLI