I

BRO LMAO I JUST GOT A NOTIF THAT SOMEONE PUT THIS IN THEIR "flicking material:)" READING PLAYLIST THINGY, I DIDNT EVEN START THIS STORY BUT THANKS HAHA <33

[October 3, 2020]

‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.

  Sahar scrolls through her chat on her stream and they are mostly asking "When are you going to do a face reveal?". Which she is not that much bothered by only because all her comments are just that exact question. She's currently playing 'among us' with friends and they are also streaming. Scrolling through the chat again and most of the comments actually has to do with the game and others are just asking about her mental health which she is not so much comfortable about talking about her health online.

"Sahar are you listening to me?" Jack asked projecting his voice, which startled Sahar. "I-im sorry, I got distracted. What'd you say?" sahar asks shyly, sitting up straight and pushing her mic closer to her mouth.

Valkyrae lets out a small laugh "He was just saying how he is going to invite a friend to play with us, and was asking if that was okay with you." rae said adjusting her headset.

"Oh, who is it?" sahar asks smirking in a jokingly way. "Thank you for the tier 1 Coralytear and yes Charlotte, I will be starting a youtube channel soon." she says reading her chat, smiling.

"It's Corpse Husband." Sykkuno responding to the girl. "Ou who's that?" she asks clearly confused, running around in the among us lobby. Sahar is the purple among us character with the ears followed by baby following her.

They all laugh thinking Sahar is joking. Toast notices she is not laughing too by looking at the discord call and sees her icon isn't surrounded by green (A/N if your profile on the discord call is not surrounded by green, it means youre not talking) "Wait are you serious Sahar?" Toast asks confusingly.

"Not really?" Sahar questions confused if not knowing who that is will get her hate. scrolling through her chat looking at the comments spamming 'CORPSEHUSBANDSUPREMACY.' "Am I the only one who doesnt know who this is? All my chat is saying Corpse Husband supremacy." she says scrolling through the comments.

"Well.." Jack starts off "He just started blowing up more a few weeks ago so i dont really blame you if you don't." he said reassuring Sahar.

"You idiot." sahar hears pewdiepie chimes in, chuckling "He was already blowing up before." Felix says shaking his head slightly. "I know. thats why i said more, Felix." Jack responds

We all laugh at that small response from jack. "When is he joining us?" Rae asks Jack excitingly. "In a few minutes, i asked if he could play with us an hour ago. it shows hes online though." jack responds back to Rae.

"Oh also his voice is like very much godly." Jack says emphasizing the word "Godly."

"Wh-"

"Godly."

Sahar blankly starred at her chat. 'he's good, he's so good, he's a good imposter-'. She mutes herself from the discord call "Is he really that good?" she asks her chat and they spammed "Yes." she unmutes herself from the call "Dude my whole chat is spamming that hes good" she says lightly chuckling while scrolling through my chat.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention, he is very persuasive" mentioned Jack on the other line.

[ Few moments later ]

Scrolling through the chat waiting patiently and glancing at the newly subscribers, Sahar hears a deep voice coming into the call "hey guys."

The girl sat there shocked, it felt like her soul just flew above her body and never came back.  she blinked blankly a few times "Aloe there Corpse!" she hears jack say breaking the silence.

a bunch of hellos, heys, hi's were thrown at Corpse.

Sahar mutes myself from the call "Is that a voice-changer?" she asks her chat. 'no, no, no - "You guys.." she starts off by saying but drifts off "bro thats a deep.." Sahar says putting my hand up to the side of my forehead. "Im like nervous, his voice is intimidating i couldn't even say hi" she slightly chuckles.

"Corpse spoke and finally made Sahar finally shut up!" Felix says while laughing, bringing her back into reality. They all laugh along with him.

"No, I-" Sahar starts off by saying. "hello there Corpse." she finishes saying, putting her hands on her face in embarrassment.

They all laugh gently. "Hello, friend" the man says replying back to her. "Alright do you need the lobby code, Corpse?" Valkyrae buts in and asks Corpse.

"No thanks, I saw it in the discord chat" he replies back to Rae.

"Alright lets get this thang on the road!" Jack says in his best american voice.

IM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT BRO I WAS LIKE RUSHEDD TO GET THIS OUT BC LIKE 31 PPL READ THE FIRST "CHAPTER" WHICH WASNT EVEN A CHAPTER IT WAS LIKE AN OPENING KINDA LMDFODSMD.

ANYWAY, NEXT CHAPTER IS WHEN THEY PLAY AMONG US WHICH ILL PROBABLY POST TMRW?? IDK I HAVE SCHOOL BUT I HAVE BREAK VER SOON AND THIS WEEK I ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS OF SCHOOL

STAY SAFE, LOVE YOU

- ALLI