VIII

A/N :
last chapter. This one is for you quroia
ALSSOOO 8K READS, THANKS SM !
*****

[ SUMMARIZED ENDING ]

Sahar and Corpse has been hanging out a lot recently, online. Sahar has always dreamt of meeting Corpse in real life but never gotten the chance to. Corpse has thought about it to, it comes to his mind almost everyday.

They call almost every night talking about their days and maybe even sleeping during their calls. They've slipped the "I love you" a few times but in a friendly manner. But maybe, they meant it.

Its the beginning of 2021, Sahar has been planning on surprising Corpse during this month of January. They've told each-other their addresses on FaceTime for fun not knowing if they were actually going to meet each-other. It comes to her mind once or twice a day, just never fully committed to it.

Sahar has taken a strong liking towards him. His laugh, his style, the way he runs his hands through his curly hair, and his smile. Little does she know, Corpse liked her the day they spoke, he always thought there was a spark ready to be ignited.

They've both seen each-others face, it was a weird experience for them both but memorable.

- SAHAR AND CORPSE'S SEEING EACH OTHERS FACES -

"So how the fuck do we do this?" Sahar laughs through the FaceTime with Corpse.

"Do we just flip the camera or what?" He replies back, earning a slight chuckle from Sahar.

"Who goes first?"

"Ladies first, always."

"Okay fine, fuck you." She says making the boy laugh. She slowly turns the camera towards her face, very slowly.

"Hurry the fuck up, let me see that beautiful smile."

"Die."

"After I get to make you smile."

That caused her to smile, big.

"I see the smile!" He exclaims. "Show me fully!"

"You already got to see half of mine, let me see yours."

He hums. "I'm shy." He whispers but enough for her to hear it.

"Awe is my little corpsie bear scared?" She asks, making him roll his eyes.

"Oh shut the fuck up." He responds back. Not knowing what else to say when he notices Sahar said 'my little corpsie.'

"Alright-okay, here's my face." He says, unsettled of what's about to happen.

He flips his camera but only to be seen was his ceiling. "Okay now what the fuck Corpse?" The girl says.

"Hold on." He chuckles.

"I didn't ask for your popcorn ceiling."

"Alright here." He brings the camera down for her to see his full face. His black, curly hair was placed perfectly but yet messy, and his hand covering half of his face.