Chapter 4: Why am I Like This?

1 months later

Mario's POV

I got back to the dorm from night classes and I was exhausted.

I placed my stuff down and sat at my desk, turning on my lamp

I placed my stuff down and sat at my desk, turning on my lamp. I checked the time and say that it was almost six in the morning. I have about an hour before I have to get ready for my morning classes so I can work on my homework for my night classes. I yawned as I got my papers out and started working when I heard a knock at the door. I sighed, getting up and opened it, seeing David. "What do you want?"

"I saw your light on in your room and wanted to know why you're up this early."

I rolled my eyes and said, "I have night class twice a week and I just got back from them a few minutes ago."

"But you have morning class though."

"And? I still do all the classes that I was assigned."

"But aren't you tired?"

"No?" He leaned down to my face making me blush.

"You have dark bags under your eyes. When was the last time you had a good night's sleep?" I tried to think but if I was being honest, I couldn't remember the last time I slept for more than two hours a day. "Thought so." I suddenly felt him pick me up making me yelp. He then laid me on my bed and said, "You're going to get the proper amount of sleep."

"B-But I have class in like two hours a-and I still have homework to finish!"

"Homework can come later. You need sleep right now." I sighed knowing that he wasn't going to let this go.

"Fine but wake me up in an hour. I'm not missing classes."

"Just go to sleep." I laid on my side, getting comfortable and closed my eyes. I then felt Davi pull me to him, wrapping an around my waist.

I blushed brightly and looked at him asking, "What are you doing?"

He said, "Don't worry, I'm just going to make sure you fall asleep." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Honest!"

I sighed annoyed and said, "You better not try anything."

"I won't. I want you wake for that," he whispered in my ear. I blushed brightly and covered my face. "Now get some sleep little angel." I laid back down and closed my eyes. I could hear David's heartbeat as it lured me to sleep. The last thing I remember was David kissing my forehead saying, "Sweet dreams Mario."

Ritchie's POV

I was in the living room when I saw Devin walking out of his room. He waved a bit and said, "Good morning," before going to the kitchen. I heard my wolf growl and wanted to go to him so I did. I stopped when I was behind him and grabbed him by the waist. He yelped making me laugh.