Prologue

You yawned, rubbing your eyes from the sunlight. "I turn... 16... today..." you got out of your bed and stretched. You then did your daily routine.

You almost forgot about a time capsule that your mother made for you. You opened your drawers, trying to find the key. Once you finally found the key, you opened the time capsule and saw what was inside. An outfit and a letter, along with some trinkets. You opened the letter

Dear (y/n),

I'm sorry for not being with you for your 16th birthday, but, I've decided that you can start traveling once you're 16th. We wouldn't want that vision to go to waste, would we? Well, I wish my bests of luck to you. (Also, don't forget to sell the house for mora)

Sincerely,
(Y/m/n)
(Your mother's name)

You started crying, "thank you... mother"

Your mother was a teenage mom, adopting you when you ran away from your biological parents. Sure, your mother wasn't rich like your birth parents. But, you still loved her dearly. Your mother died when you turned 12, you didn't know how she died but.. she still died.

It was confirmed, as travelers had seen her body in the near the river.

You then put on the outfit she gave you, you were in awe as the red fabric on the clothes was shining in the sunlight. You grabbed your flute, a bag full of food that you just made, and quickly bought a tent and a sleeping bag.

You made sure you got everything that you needed. You wanted to bring the box with you, but it would be bother some. So you brought the letter with you instead. You folded it neatly, and but it in the smallest pocket of your bag. You doubled checked that you had everything that you needed.

Once your made sure, you put the house on sell for 3,000,000 mora. Since it was fully furnished. 2 days later, someone bought the house!

You received the mora, then headed on your journey. You lived in liyue. But you went to mondstadt. As you been there before, the wind in your hair, the relaxing and beautiful sound of birds chirping.

_φ(・_・

Once you made it to mondstadt, the wind blowed in your hair, but.. however, the birds didn't chirp. Like how they used to. You then felt your flute disappear from your belt.

You frantically looked around, to see that a hilichurl took it and ran away. You quickly chased after it. But it was just simply to fast, and you lost sight of it. You looked for the nearest hilichurl camp, once you found a hilichurl camp, you ran to it. As you found the hilichurl with the flute.

"That's yours right?"

You jumped, the voice scaring you

"Hehe, sorry about that" the person dressed in green said

You shook your head, "it's fine"

"Stand here, I'll get your instrument back!" The person dressed in green said.

You watched as the person made a black hole with their Anemo power and exploded a explosive barrel nearby. Once the Anemo black hole was gone, they picked up the flute and gave it back to you.

"Thanks!" You thanked

"Not a problem!"

"I'm (y/n), I'm a.. bard and a traveler!"

"I'm venti" The guy in green said, a hand on his chest "also, a bard"

"Well it's nice meeting you venti" I said with a hand out

"Nice meeting you too" he took my hand and shook it "say.. would do you like to accompany me on my journey?"

You nodded

"Great!" he said with a smirk on his face

you strapped you flute tightly onto your belt

"You know.. we're going to have to find a better way to secure that flute of yours"

You giggled "yeah, we are"

"Say.. before we head to the city of monstadt... we can go to some of my... favorite places in mondstadt" venti said trying not to sound to eager.

"Fine, I guess we could"

"Yay! I can assure you that these places won't disappoint you!"

"Alrighty then" you said getting up "should we camp here for the night?"

~{Time skip}~

You woke up in the tent that you and venti had made during the night, you exited the tent and stretched, breathing in the fresh air.

You looked back, to check if venti was asleep. You smiled as you saw the bard sleeping soundly in the tent.

"I could get use to this" you whispered to yourself. You grabbed your bag and your flute, you then sat on the nearest rock. Putting the flute up to your mouth, you played a song that randomly popped into your head

When you finished, you heard clapping, you turned around as venti turned around to face you as well

"When did you get here?"

"Only 2 minutes ago" he said stretching "ah.. should we start heading to our first spot?" The bard said as he jumped off the rock