1

(Just a little notice that, I will sometimes switch from 'you' to 'me' or 'I' every once in a while. But just know that I'm referring to (y/n) before you get confused.)

"Hey!" A familiar voice called, you turned around as venti showed you the apples he found "look!"

"That's a lot" you stared at the apples

"Yeah, I guess" venti shrugged, as he placed the apples in your bag, keeping three so he could eat them

"Anyways, let's start heading to mondstadt." You pointed to the city

Venti nodded and followed you.

The both of you walked in the fields of grass and flowers. you looked at all of the animals, the flowers, and the sky. While venti was staring into space as he ate.

Some loud roar came high above you, making you and venti jump. The both of you looked up to see a blue dragon, flying in the sky.

Within a mere second, venti grabs your hand and drags you with him.

Before you knew it, you were in the whispering woods. You saw the dragon the flew over yours and Venti's head, and you hid behind Venti.

You watched Venti as he slowly approached the dragon, then held his hand out to the dragon. You slowly walked beside venti, thinking that it was safe since the dragon didn't attack venti.

"Don't be afraid... it's alright now.. I'm back" he gently talked, you wanted to ask him, what do you mean by 'I'm back'? But didn't, since the flashback of venti telling you of how he was the Anemo archon flashed in your head.

(OKAY, CLEARING SOME THINGS UP, THIS IS 4 MONTHS AFTER THE PROLOGUE SO YALL DID NOT SKIP A WHOLE CHAPTER TRUST ME)

Some light illuminated from the corner of your eye. You hastily turned around and you saw two people behind a tree, as they both looked at you, venti, and the dragon. When the dragon roared, you looked back at it when it roared. Almost blowing you off your feet, it then swooped his head down as you and venti dodged backwards.

"Who's there!?" Venti yelled as you and him looked in the direction of where the light came from. The dragon roared at the two people that was hiding behind the tree, as venti grabbed me and teleported the both of us away.

"You alright?" Venti let go of me and made me sit on the ground while he crouched.

You sighed "yeah.. just somehow feels like there's a burden on me"

"So you got poisoned to..." venti looked up into the air before fully sitting on the ground

"Poisoned..?" You stared at venti with wide eyes

"Ah! Don't worry, the poison doesn't won't hurt you"

You sighed in relief. "Who was that dragon anyway?"

"That's Dvalin" Venti said standing up "he's an old friend of mine"

You also stood up

"Let's.. also start heading back to mondstadt" Venti picked my bag up from the ground and gave it to me.

"Yeah" you nodded "let's also try our best to stay away from the two people be saw behind that tree" you said as you put a hand on your chin.

Venti nodded

"I have a... odd feeling about them" you closed your eyes "like they're from another world"

Venti stared at you

You opened your eyes as you felt Venti's gaze

"Is something wrong?" You asked as you pulled Venti's arm so the both of you can chat while walking