2

"Feels good doesn't it?"

You looked at Venti, he had a hand on his chest and his eyes were closed.

"Mhm" you hummed, you also closed your eyes.

Both you and Venti opened your eyes as you both heard footsteps coming from behind you.

"Oh? What are you doing here?" Venti asked Aether with an eyebrow raised. "Though, I was just wondering if you would happen to follow me"

"I want to know more about the Anemo God," Aether said with a determined look in his eyes

"You speak of the God of Anemo, Barbatos? He already disappeared from Mondstadt a long time ago."

You sat down and laid your back on the tree.

"Liyue and Inazuma's respective gods of Geo and Electro are still present, but Mondstadt has seen many a moon since they last saw their god" Venti crossed his arms

"Why do you wish to know about the God of Anemo? Does it have something to do with Dvalin?" you and venti both stared at the traveler

''Oh... ahhh... it's because gods..." Paimon stuttered

"Yes, someone told me about Dvalin's past" Aether said

You stared at him, then looked at venti. He still had his straight face.

"Just how is it that everyone sees Stormterror? I'm quite curious" venti said as he uncrossed his arms

"That said, there's no need to rush..." Venti then put his hands on his hip, as I heard some type of crumbling "I have not been back in a while, it seems there are a few who are unhappy with my arrival"

You stared at Venti right before you turned to the Eye of The Storm. You stood up as the Eye of The Storm headed in Aether's direction

"The wind... I can't open my eyes... " Paimon said, trying to use both of her arms as a shield so that she can open her eyes. "What is a creature like that doing out here in such a calm place?"

"I don't know, but whatever it's up to; we need to defeat it so that it doesn't hurt anyone" you said, lunging at it as it dropped onto the ground

Aether nodded as Paimon continued talking "Do you think it was going after that green guy?"

Venti shot at the Eye of The Storm as it lifted itself back into the air.

"His relationship with the wind seems even deeper than yours"

Venti kept shooting at the Eye of The Storm until it fell to the ground again, then me and Aether started attacking it again.

"Fripsy" you murmured under your breath as the tip of your spear started burning.

"Palm Vortex!" Aether yelled as he made the flame on your blade stronger.

Once you, Venti, and Aether defeated the Eye of The Storm, both you and Ather came back to Venti

"Seems the dragon wasn't the only thing affected by this change in the wind" Venti said as our weapons faded away into yellow dust.

"Now then" Venti continued "you were saying someone had told you about the dragon?"

~{Time Skip}~

"Is that so?" Venti put a hand on his chin "Quite the scholar i must say, that lisa" Venti looked at the ground "she's not wrong. The conflict has reached this point, only because both sides have resorted to the use of force"

You sat back down onto the ground.

"His hate, however, did not arise from the people not making tribute to The Four Winds." Venti looked at Aether.