6

Everyone opened their eyes, we all saw nine platforms, all were in the sky, and you all were standing on one of these platforms

"What are you doing here!?" Dvalin roared

"We mean no harm!" You yelled, just so that the dragon hear you

"We're here to break the curse that has been torturing you for hundreds of years" Venti calmly said.

"Lies" Dvalin growled, he then shook his head a few times "LIES"

You all watched as Dvalin was growling and roaring in pain and in stress.

"Upon speculation, It looks like we have to break the Crystal on his neck to break the curse" Diluc said as he spotted the usual purple crystal that were inlaid on the neck of the dragon.

"It seems so" Jean agreed "come on honorary knight, let's do this"

Diluc looked at her in shock

"Everyone run!" Venti yelled once Dvalin was about to swing in, in by the middle. Everyone ran to opposite sides of the platform.

Dvalin roared once more, he turned to Aether, Jean, and Venti and swung his head at them. Lucky, Venti made a windcurrent and grabbed Jean and Aether. Making them glide above Dvalin unharmed.

"Hiya!" Paimon yelled as she tried to punch Dvalin by the claws, before Dvalin could move, you started to swing your polearm. (I'm tryna make Paimon useful okay? T^T)

Venti let go of Jean and Aether lonce Dvalin lifted his head from the platform you were all standing on.

(Sorry but time skip, I'm really bad at writing fight scenes, I'm sorry)

"Burn!" Diluc yelled, with one mighty swing of his claymore. A Giant Phoenix created by Diluc hit Dvalin before flying away - knocking out Dvalin, and breaking the Crystal. As Dvalin my unconsciously fell down from the sky down to the ground. The platforms crumbled and shook violently. As the platforms crumbled into pieces, you all screamed and yell as you all quickly fell, from the platform, making your way down to the ground.

Before you all knew it, you hit something hard. You opened your eyes to see a blue and purple dragon, carrying all of you on their back as they soar across the sky.

Venti was resting on the dragon, he opened his eyes and smiled "it's been awhile since we flew like this, hmm?" Venti spread his arms

"Just now..." Dvalin now was speaking calmly "why didn't you ask me to protect you like last time?"

Venti sat up "just because I don't want to listening to the Abyss order, doesn't mean I want you to listen to me" he held his hand out and created a ball of Anemo. "Freedom demanded by an Archon, is really no freedom at all" The ball flew to Dvalin and disappeared once it made contact with him.

"Is this... the power of the Anemo Archon?" Dvalin asked as he turned into a lighter shade of blue "but I am no longer apart of the four winds" (Dvalin actually turns Cyan, but I don't want war to break out about how cyan is wether light blue or not, ever since the game Among us...)

Venti turned around to face Dvalin "even so, you still protected Mondstadt regardless. Now, spread your winds of freedom, and go with my blessing"
.
.
.
"Y/n! Hehe, care for an apple?" Venti asked, holding two apples in his hands, one for himself and one for you.

You smiled before happily taking one of the apples in his hands before thanking him. "Oh, are we supposed to return the lyre to the Cathedral?"

Venti gave a loud sigh "do we have to go?"