Skin

Sorry, this was supposed to come out yesterday in celebration of Mr. Mins birthday, unfortunately I was not prepared for Wattpad to play up on me. so, anyways I hope you enjoy. It was fun writing this, in-between my hectic schedule, but I managed to make it and I'm happy with it.

---

"So... no surprise,"

Lisa looked up from her script to see Yoongi staring at the book that was in his hand, while rubbing her legs that laid across his lap.

Lisa tilted her head at him, wondering if he spoke, before putting her script down.

"Surprise? Were you expecting something?" Lisa asked, knowing full well he was from the moment he woke up.

She could see he was on edge, the moment she bought him breakfast in bed, as if he was waiting for something to jump out and surprise him.

Only, she didn't plan anything.

Lisa thought that the best present she could give him was to stay home together, and because of COVID restrictions it was better like this, and add to the fact that his shoulder injury wasn't fully healed. She didn't want to strain him in anything, even though he keeps insisting that he's fine.

She wasn't going to take that risk.

But suddenly it was 9 O'clock at night and the look on his face, made Lisa feel like complete shit. How could she not do anything special for him after everything he's done for her.

Lisa sat up and moved her legs out of his grasp as she stood up.

"Of course, you were, and I am glad that the suspense has finally come, I was starting to think you had forgotten that it was your birthday,"

She had no idea what she was saying, or why she was saying anything, all she knew was that she had to think of something, and fast.

Yoongi laughed as she stood awkwardly in front of him, "How could I forget you tell me every hour," he smiled putting his book on his lap, "But that's not why--"

"Of course, I have a surprise, I just wanted you to think you didn't,"

What is wrong with her mouth today! when did she get so vocal!

Yoongi nodded, not believing anything she was saying as he smiled at her, "Lisa, you don't--"

Lisa threw her hands up, "Just wait here, I need to get prepared, just... just don't move, okay," she smiled before kissing him on the lips, "Happy Birthday," she whispered against his lips before running off to their room.

Yoongi watched her run away, as he sat there laughing. He knew Lisa had nothing and he was happy about it.

With everything that was going on in her life, what more could he expect. She had been working constantly that he hardly saw her, and when he did, she was too tired and all she wanted to do was sleep.

The fact that she couldn't see her family was also a big thing. That's what killed him the most. People were attacking her for breathing and all she wanted was to see her family, to hug her parents.

Today was the best day of his life, waking up to kisses, having breakfast in bed, then spending hours in the studio, while Lisa sat beside him listening to his every word, then having lunch, while they talked about how grateful to finally have a free schedule, then they had a nap, the best part.

Had dinner, drank, then sat in front of the TV watching a movie before relaxing again and catching up on a book that Namjoon suggested while Lisa read her script for a commercial she was refusing to share with him.