You Owe Me

Lisa groaned as she stumbled into his apartment. Finding the right key took longer than she thought it would.

She quickly took off her heels that were killing her after the night she had with her members, of course, her feet would be killing her.

They all decided to go to a club that just opened and since she knew that he was on tour, she thought she would go out and enjoy the nightlife.

Lisa didn't realize how much she would miss her Unnies or dancing and letting loose. Once she stepped out onto the dance floor, they danced, they drank, and they had fun throughout the night till it was 3 in the morning when they finally decided to call it a night.

Jisoo-unnie the more responsible and sober one, dropped them off making sure that everyone got home safely. Lisa was glad she had her Unnies to look out for her. Who knows what would've happened if they weren't there.

Lisa had difficulty pulling off one of her heels before throwing it somewhere in the dark apartment. Her other heel was forgotten somewhere, she really couldn't remember. She really needed to slow down on the drinking.

She frowned as she started searching the wall for the light switch, after a few minutes and with her current state she couldn't be bothered looking, instead she stumbled in the dark towards his room.

If she could make it there, she thought as she started stripping off her clothes leaving her only in her black lace lingerie, his favourite colour, she giggled.

Once she finally made it to his room which she thought took an hour to get to, she smiled at his bed that was placed in the middle of the room.

Perfectly organised, perfectly clean, and perfectly him.

Basically, everything in his room was black, black sheets, black blankets, black pillows, black walls, a black room, just like his black heart, she giggled to herself

Moving forward she saw her favourite sleepwear as she reached out for the black T-shirt before pulling it over her head, she sniffed the shirt and smiled.

God, she missed him.

She crawled into the middle of the bed as she curled up in his shirt before finally letting sleep take over her.

-----

It was morning when they landed, and they were finally back home after officially finishing their tour.

His members could see how eager he was to be the first one out as he quickly pushed past everyone that just happened to in his way. They all laughed at seeing him like this, it was a rare sight and they enjoyed it.

"He must really miss her,"

"I would if I was him,"

"It's only been 6 weeks"

"And this is why you'll be single forever"

They laughed joking with one another as they saw him rush past everyone. They looked at each other, somehow all feeling the same thing, they were envious of him. He was one lucky man.

-----

He finally arrived at his apartment he couldn't help but laugh when the first thing he saw a single heel outside his apartment door.

He smiled picking up the heel before walking into his apartment to see the matching pair, he grabbed it and placed it next to his Nikes.