Never Too Late

Happy Birthday, Lalisa Manoban.

I'll always be here to support you, in anything and everything you do.

#327WishesForLalisa

#LalisaManobanDay

Lisa couldn't believe it as she stood outside his studio glaring at his back before glancing down at her watch, then glancing back up to see him still stuck in front of that computer of his for nearly two days.

She shook her head, "7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2... 2 and a half... 2... 2... 1...,"

Lisa frowned before she stormed into his studio surprising Yoongi who jumped in his chair as he spun around. He sighed in relief when he saw it was just his girlfriend.

"Shit! Lisa!" He growled clutching his chest, not noticing that his girlfriend was standing there with her hands on her hips, glaring at him.

"Why'd you do that? You scared the shit out of me," Yoongi said, trying to calm his heart. He couldn't believe how engrossed he was in his work that he didn't even know his girlfriend was here.

He smiled, "What are you doing here?"

Lisa stood there refusing to say anything, scared she might cry, instead she threw his calendar on the table in front of him.

Yoongi frowned when he saw his bedside calendar in front of him, "What is—"

He stopped when he realized what he was really looking at.

A date was circled, more like a big drawn heart that he did when he first got this calendar from Hoseok as a random gift for Christmas and the first date he circled... It was his girlfriend's Birthday.

27th of March.

Yoongi looked at Lisa who wasn't glaring at him anymore, instead, she looked disappointed.

"Happy 28th of March," Lisa growled before she stormed out.

"Wait! Lisa!" Yoongi panicked as he tried to grab her hand but the table in front of him stopped him from going further as she stormed out of his studio.

"Shit!" He growled, throwing his headphones off, before jumping over the table. His pens and papers flying all over the ground.

This was not how today— yesterday was supposed to go down. He had everything planned. From the moment she woke up until she fell asleep with a big smile on her face.

"FUCK!" Yoongi yelled when he ran out of his studio into his apartment glancing around when he heard the front door slam.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he said grabbing his jacket and running for the door almost ripping the handle off as he pulled the door open. He ran out only to see the elevator door slowly closing,

"No, no, no, wait!" Yoongi yelled trying to stop it, only to growl as it closed on him. He looked over at the fire exit. He was on the 16th floor, he looked back at the elevator to see it going down.

Fuck it!

He was running at a speed that even Jungkook would be proud of as he ran down the stairs. He was flying and he wasn't planning on stopping until he gets to Lisa.

How could he forget his girlfriend's birthday? It was impossible. He had been planning this day since the 1st of this month. He wanted this to be her best Birthday, just like his Birthday last year. He wanted everything to be perfect.