Chapter 1

It was a bright beautiful monday morning, students were walking through the scenery enjoying this lovely morning walk- well not Y/n not at all.

Y/n was running a bit late as you could see. She had woken up entangled in her sheets this morning and had a struggle pulling on her uniform especially the thigh high socks. Her hair was difficult to tame as well. So this morning was no good at all to her, as soon as she got dressed she began to bolt it to school but quickly began to realize her stamina was very low indeed.

Y/N's P.O.V:

"I'm running, I'm actually running! All because I stayed up binge watching on Netflix again- I really got to stop doing that!". I mentally curse myself as I feel my breaths getting more and more shallow as I ran towards my target. "Almost there!" I shout at myself not taking into account my current surroundings.

I suddenly feel myself collide with another person and I physically begin to panic as I've currently sitting on top of the random person. "Oh god I must have crushed him!" I scold myself for being so careless before rolling off this stranger as I hear chuckling from above me to the right.

There was a tall man with jet black hair in which it sticked up as if he never owned a comb in his life. He also had a creepy grin plastered onto his face.

I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment at this. But hearing his hyena laugh made me feel a little better about myself knowing "Hey at least I don't sound like I'm dying when I laugh.". But I quickly divert my attention to the person in which I had hit like a wrecking ball earlier much to my dismay.

I take in the time to observe his features. He had multi colored hair black fading into blonde it reminded me of the pudding cup treat I used to enjoy as a child. He was built rather frail but not to frail you could still tell he was a man in this way even with his immaculate features. But the one thing that stuck out to me the most was his golden eyes, I felt as if he was observing my every fiber. Their cat like appearance was breathtaking.

I quickly shook my head and these thoughts away before standing up and reaching my hand downwards to help this poor boy. "I'm extremely sorry I should have been watching where I was going.".

The boy stared at me and took my head before rising up along side me and the bed head. He began to speak his voice came out soft and quiet "It's fine just please be more careful." He then directed his attention to his phone, opened up a mobile game and began playing it.

I felt an awkward chill run across my body as I glanced at the two boys. The bed head looked at me and spoke "I'm sorry about kenma he's very quiet and doesn't usually talk with anyone outside our group. ". I nod and wave my arms around at him. "It's alright I understand, I don't think I would want to talk to someone who crushed me while I was walking to school." I let out an awkward chuckle.

I then feel his eyes on me as if they are scanning my figure. I look up and read his face its telling me "Ah she's chubby." I feel my insecurities rising but I quickly shut them down. I smile up at them before speaking "It was nice to meet you both but I must get to class before I'm late thank you." I hesitantly bow before rushing off into the school gates.

I glance at my school board in search of my classroom. "Why is the handwriting so small...frick um Ah there I am! Second year class 3!" I begin to make my way down the halls in search of this classroom. I feel eyes on me, but I brush them off. "I know I'm a bit on the heavy side but geez people why must you stare like I'm an alien!"