Chapter 6

Y/n POV

After that event with kenma the rest of the week flew by like a dream I hadn't thought too much about it until all of a sudden I heard coach nekomata shout something that caught me off guard. "We will be hosting a practice match with Karsuno." I blinked a few times in confusion I had never heard of that school noneless the team.

Yamamoto appeared next to me with a bright smile "Karsuno and Nekomata are long term rivals back then the trash showdown cats verse crows was very popular. Ya can sorta say they're fallen champions." He spoke in a cheerful tone.

I nodded my head in response at this and began to help pull out the kart filled with volleyballs. But I couldn't shake the feeling of another team being in our gym pondering what could become of this match. I mean are they still fallen champions? Or will they be making a triumphant comeback?

I quickly dismissed any other thoughts when coach nekomata called for me "Y/n can you go help kuroo find kenma we can't locate that boy anywhere and we're getting ready to clean up." I nodded my head vigorously and ran towards the double doors still clutching the tallying clipboard.

Before I could let out a breath kuroo spoke in a loud Boisterous tone. "Let's spilt up you fairly know the area I presume?" I spoke in a slightly annoyed tone at the sudden command but chose to ignore my dark thoughts. "Yes I do know the area, but why hasn't kenma returned I thought he'd be familiar with the area as well?"

Kuroo glanced over his shoulder with sweat dripping down his cheek before speaking with a sigh "That boy hardly ever leaves his room much less goes into the sunlight his face is always buried in a game so.." I quickly cut him off as I rubbed my temples "So you're saying he has never bothered to pay attention to his surroundings because you're always with him?" Kuroo smiled at me sheepishly.

Slightly annoyed I proceeded to smack him on the back of the head with my clipboard. Although this had little to no effect on him it satisfied my anger with the look of shock on his face "This is your fault for babying him then!" I replied with bitterness presented in my voice.

Kuroo raised his hands in defeat and spoke "Yes yes I'm aware it's my fault bad Kuroo now can we go find him please." I examined kuroo a facial features he had a genuine look of concern for his best friend so letting out a sigh of defeat I spoke in a clear Concise tone. "I'll go towards the east you take the west."

Kuroo perked up at this statement and nodded before rushing off in that direction. I began walking down my path and within 10 minutes I had come across a voice. A very loud voice he was screaming something about being lost.

I stepped out from the bush I was Unintentionally hiding behind and proceeded to call out to the boy. "Hey!" I spoke but sudden realization hit me smack dab in the face. Why am I calling out to this stranger? Didn't (G/n) warn me about stranger danger?

The boy stared at me in awe so I took this opportunity to get a glimpse at him. The boy had bright orange hair resembling sun his stature was Relatively short around average I would say 5 foot five at the most in height. But the most striking feature on this boy was his eyes they resembled a predator of a sort hungry for his next prey.

He spoke enthusiastically at the sight of me "Hey I'm a bit lost can you help me!" I flinched and suddenly became self conscious this person I didn't know wanted help from a strange girl who called out to him? I was a bit puzzled at this predicament. Suddenly I remembered kenma.

Frantically I spoke while looking around "Y..yeah sure but first have you seen a boy with pudding cup like hair wearing red joggers he gives off angry cat vibes!" I practically yelled just then the boy who had been staring at me in utter confusion bursted into a fit of laughter.