Chapter 2

Y/N's Pov:

I took a Deep breath as made my way to school. Today would be day one as "Nekomas Manager ." I felt on edge throughout the whole day, afraid to run into one of the alley cats. It didn't help since I shared a class with two of them. I wasn't too bothered though due to the fact Kozume and Fukunaga aren't much of talkers.

I let out a small sigh as I slump into my chair glancing up at the clock with restless expression. Oh how badly I wanted school to be over. Due to this fretful behavior Unknowingly I began to tap my my calico cat themed mechanical pencil on my desk making a small but pleasant tune. Suddenly feeling as if my back was being burned into by the eyes of satan himself I turned to see Kozume staring at me.

Confused at this I gave him a small wave, but as I did that he tensed and placed his attention back to his phone in which his cleverly hid from a demonic teacher.

After what it seemed like eternity the bell rang and students began to pack up quickly flooding the halls. I soon grabbed my things packing them up I noticed I was missing my mechanical pencil I frantically began to search for it but no avail. I looked at the clock and heaved a heavy sigh. If I didn't leave now I would be late for my first day as manager. Swinging my bag over my shoulder I begrudgingly began my walk to the girls changing room.

I slipped on the managers uniform, in all honesty I was embarrassed to tell Coach my size. I wanted to tell him a much more feminine desired size but I knew if I lied I'd only face more embarrassment if the uniform wouldn't fit. But luckily the uniform fit perfectly I quickly glanced at the jacket then at my stomach area. I had a mini debate with myself here and there. I shook my head and decided not to wear it but, if I get cold I'll take it just in case I told myself.

As I walked to the gym I saw two of the boys from the team it looked to be Yamamoto and Kozume they were talking- ah well Yamamoto was talking as Kozume would occasionally nod or hum in agreement. I let out a small giggle at this scene, Soon I quickly regretted this action because the two boys whipped their heads around and stared at me. Yamamotos once smiling face immediately turned cold and stern while Kozume just stared at me. It was if he was scanning me like I was his next opponent in a game. With heat rising to my cheeks instinctively I covered my stomach area before rushing ahead of the two boys.

I stayed silent as each boy walked in saying a greeting of some sort to me. I would hum and smile in response. That's until Rooster head came up to me. "Ah glad to see we didn't scare you off chibi!" He then slung his heavy arm around my shoulder using me as a shoulder rest. Hating the extra weight I closed my eyes and responded. "Kuroo can you please remove your arm from my shoulder, I feel as if your boney arm engraving itself into me." Kuroo then quickly lifted his arm at the sound of laughter a few feet away. It was Yaku.

In a fit of giggles Yaku wiped his eyes looking at me and Kuroo. "You sure are entertaining Y/N, I didn't think you had the guts to tell our captain that." Suddenly Kuroo's shit eating smile appeared and in a sing song like tone he said " Awe Yaku I knew you looked up to me as a leader!" Yaku then physically cringed at his tone. "No I'm just saying it must have took her a lot of energy to deal with your ugly face." The two boys began to bicker and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I bursted into a fit of laughter and giggles, they looked at me in complete confusion. "I'm sorry you guys you just fight like a bunch of Tomcats. " I said with a large smile on my face.

Before they could even get a word in Coach Nekomata walked in and they ran into their places. I Watched them walk away with a smile on my face. As the coach spoke to the group of boys my eyes began to wander along the room until I made eye contact with a certain pudding cup head. As we had a small stare off I began to look into his features more and wow was he beautiful. I even began to feel jealousy "How could one guy be so gorgeous!"but I quickly dismissed this thought.