Chapter 1

Naruto's POV

I have a fleeting suspicion that hinata is cheating on me.... I don't know what to do. Shikamaru and sasuke are on a mission and mine and hinata's aniversary is coming up. I arranged it so the kids are able to stay at the hyuga clan house with hanabi. (Did I spell it right?) I have ino-chan's best flowers, I even imported exotic chocolate from Kirigakure no sato. I got their best chocolates as well.

I'm sitting in my office thinking when the chocolates and flowers arrive. Ino-chan brings them in. "Naruto your surprise is hereeeee!" I stand up and hug her. Even tho I've celebrated our aniversary before, now I have a suspicion that my wife is cheating. "Thanks ino-chan! I owe ya!" I give her the biggest smile I could and I see her smile back softly. "Here naruto and drop the chan please we've been friends for literal ages." I giggle slightly and take the flowers and chocolates. She smiles softly at me again then proceeds to push me out of my office and the hokage tower. "Go on the kids are with inojin and hanabi everything's already set up I'll pick them up later for dinner and they plan on staying the night." I look at her knowing she's definitely trying to steal my kids again. I smile and walk towards mine and hinata's house and I notice that the hateful stares I used to get as a child has morphed into kind,loving,and even admiring stares. I smile and wave at my friend's and their kids, even some of the village kids.

I eventually make to my house and I sneak in quietly and make my way up the stairs before reaching halfway and hearing strange nosies. I decide to investigate and I hear hinata moaning.

Now I know your wondering how do you know it's hinata. Maybe because I've been fucking her for 8 years!!

I don't know who the other person is so I wait till she orgasms. 'She always screams my name when she does. Maybe she'll scream the mystery guys name as well.' My thoughts are interupted when I hear her scream "SHINOOOO" I feel the tears start to come down my face and I shunshined to my office in the hokage tower and lean on my desk before sitting in front of it. Not knowing what to do but deciding not to interrupt them.

I know I'm crying but I don't care, I rip the flowers apart. I see the chocolates and decide to not waste them so I eat them. After about an hour of wallowing in my grief I get up and throw away the empty package of chocolates and decide to do some work.
I work fast and get everything done quickly. Then I hear a knock and sigh to myself when I hear a voice start to say "he's not-" I interrupt her and call out almost growling about being interupted at doing absolutely nothing "who is it" I sense the girl run away and shikamaru and sasuke walk in and look around.

"Uhh nice decorations dobe?" I smile softly as I knew what was to come next "what happened?" I hear my lovely and kinda attractive advisor ask. I decide to lie "animal got in and tore the flowers apart heh I didn't close the windows sorry." I put on my signature smile and wave it off and go back to the last paper I was doing before two shadows loomed over said paper. I groan out at them "whattttttt I'm trying to workkkkkk" sasuke hits me on the head with a scroll. "Hey! You can't just hit your hokage" I cry out and rub the spot he hit. The ever silent shikamaru speaks for him tho " Naruto we are your best friends. You can drop the mask and stop hiding. We know your supposed to be at home with hinata. It's your anniversary. Why aren't you?" I look down not sure how to say it and bury my head in my arms before speaking. "She's cheating"

That simple sentence caused chaos to erupt. Sasuke and shikamaru both got pissed and screamed "WITH WHO?!?!" I flinch slightly and mumble quietly "....s-shino...." Shikamaru punched a wall leaving a hole in it and sasukes sharrigan activated before he calmed down and then I felt his eyes on me. "Naruto....look at us" I flinch again as I know tears are streaming down my cheeks and shake my head. I hear them both sigh then I hear the click of the lock. Curiousity got the better of me and I look up slightly before I'm picked up and put in someone's lap. I squeak and look down at the floor a little embarrassed that me a grown man was being held in such a way. Shikamaru comes into veiw through my blurry teary eyes and I feel sasukes hand rubbing my back. Shika crouches in front of me into between mine and sasukes legs and I burry my face into his neck.

I let out all my tears not caring anymore. I cry into shikas shoulder as sasuke rubs my back I hear them mumbling soft words but I can't quiet understand. My chest starts to hurt alot and then all of a sudden I see nothing but darkness and I'm off to a dream world.

(In this Sasuke never lost his arm)