chapter 3

Naruto's POV

I stir awake to see I'm in a bed that doesn't belong to me and I notice that it has the uchiha symbol on it. I hear a knock on the door and I see sasuke and shikamaru come in and look at me before running to the bed "Are you okay?" They ask in perfect unison which makes me giggle quietly and nod my head. I decide to push the memories of yesterday away in a imaginary jar to deal with later.

I see them relax before hugging me. I see sasu look at shika and them silently communicate. I tilt my head in confusion and I see them blush slightly. "So um naru....we have sum to tell you." I get a bad feeling about whatever shika has to say. "W-what is it?" I see and hear him sigh "soooo mine and sasukes wives....have been cheating!" I stare in shock before launching myself at them hugging them both tightly. "Soooo um I figured if they can cheat why can't we?" I hear sasuke say and it gets me curious "what do you mean? Who would we even cheat on them with" I sit up and notice I'm on shikas lap and I blush brightly and go to move, but he pulls me back to him. I blush brighter "each other of course. Well I'm not a bottom. And you our dear naru definitely are." I feel my ears and face heat up at sasukes comment and I end up hiding my face in shikas neck breathing in his scent as I think 'I mean I do like them....but if we get caught it could mean trouble....ehh screw it hinata did it first besides I wonder how it'll feel' I let it a shaky breath "o-okay" I say quietly. Shikamaru squeezes me in his arms before I feel sasuke come up behind me and do the same. I let out giggles as they nearly crush me.

"Y-your crushing m-me" I manage in-between giggles. I see them smile before letting me go. So I pop up and run away feeling hungry seeing as the only thing I've eaten was hinatas breakfast and those chocolates from yesterday. "Hey where are you going naru?" I pop my head into the doorway again "I'm hungry I haven't eaten since those chocolates yesterday! So feed meeeeeeeeeeee" I hear sasuke snort and shika laughs a little as they both get up and head to me.

I smile brightly up at them cursing the fact that I'm still a little shorter than them. I blush brightly when they both decide to kiss my cheeks. I follow behind them quietly as I feel my ears heat up as well. I bump into shika and I realized we stopped. "Why'd we stop?" I ask curiously then sniff the air and huff knowing this scent full well and grumble "hinata" I can feel them looking at me. I sigh and make my way to the door before putting my hokage mask on and becoming serious. (It's not an actual mask just like hiding his emotions mask) I take a deep breath and open the door and act supprised "oh hinata-chan....oooo sakura-chans here too!" I say as excitedly as I can I feel sasuke and shikamaru come up behind me and let their presence be know "SASUKE-KUN" sakura screams as she pushes me aside to get to sasuke which hurts my ears and the arm she pierced with her nails.

"Naruto-kun where have you been" I zoom my attention onto the softer voice that belongs to my wife. I see a hickey on her neck knowing damn well I didn't give it to her. She seems to have noticed me staring and speaks "oh this? I burnt myself on my straightener" I nod making sure she thinks I'm still oblivious "are you okay I don't like you getting hurt" she nods smiling softly I'm assuming I got her fooled. Then I feel something pushed up against me from behind I look behind me and find out it's sakura. "Sakura?" I turn around and slightly help her onto her own feet. "We are through sakura. I'm not gonna have a cheating wife. Sarada can choose who to be with after the divorce is filed but she will choose not you and she will know the truth." I stare at sasuke in the best shocked face that I could.

I feel sakura begin to shake in what is either rage or she's scared of losing her daughter. "No need papa" we hear from behind us and turn around and see sarada. "Sara-" sakura starts out only to be stoped halfway by sarada herself "I choose papa. I want to stay with papa. I already know everything I need to know from you mama I can still visit but i wanna stay with papa till the divorce and after the divorce." Sakura is frozen in place till we can see her blood boil. "Fine" is the only thing we hear from sakura before she pushes my hands away from off her shoulders and storms off probably to break something.

Sarada comes inside and winks at me and shikamaru when hinata isn't looking and hugs her dad.

"Hinata you should go make sure sakura doesn't break anything and that she doesn't drink to much beer or whatever it is y'all go out to drink" she wrinkles her nose for a split second before a small smile appears and she nods "yes naruto-kun I will do that. Before she hurts herself as well" she leaves but not before glaring as best she could at sasuke while thinking I didn't notice.