Chapter 4

Naruto's POV

I let out a sigh as I close the door after hinata left. Sarada giggles from behind her dad's cloak. "And what's so funny missy" she giggles more and pops her head out "I find it funny that your gonna be my mama. The hokage! My mama!" I blush brightly as I feel my ears heat up as well. "I'm not gonna-" I stop at the sound of Sasuke's chuckle "yup he's gonna be the mama in this situation." I feel my face heat up so much I think I might look like a tomato so I turn around and stalk towards the kitchen, huffing as I do. "Aww did we make the great hokage feel embarrassed" I send my best glare at shika "no I'm just going to cook dinner for sarada. The rest of you can starve. She's now my favorite" said girl squeals and launches herself at me to which I have to catch her. The others have mock shock and hurt looks on their face as they dramaticly cry out in betrayal. "Your not gonna feed ussssss" I laugh sightly as they say it in perfect unison. I put Sarada down as they walk up to me "nope" I say as loudly as I could without laughing. Then they get close to my ears and both whisper "your gonna get punished later if u dont" I feel my face heat up again as I push them away and grab Sarada up again and had towards the kitchen to cook kastudon for everyone.

Time skippppp

After dinner was done I jokingly only put two plates out on the table as Sarada slides in front of one. "Oh Naruto remember our warning?" I squeak at Sasuke's words and quicky go get the other two. "Naruto why is there so little on it plate?" I bring the other ones in to them "oh because I still have to eat with the other kids and Hinata so Im not gonna eat alot here" they nod "Sarada eat the vegatables. I see u over there pushing them to the side" Sarada whines at me "but they taste grossssss." I shake my head and sternly say "eat them or I won't help you train" she quickly swallows a decent amount of vegetables "don't eat to fast you might choke" The olother two are watching this interaction quietly and I know they are and I know exactly what they are thinking because kuramas saying the same thing 'your acting like a mom' I huff quietly at kurama and wipe saradas face as she had some sauce on her cheek. "Thanks mama" I blush again and mumble "ur welcome" and start eating my food. As they all start talking I smile softly 'this feels like a family if only my babys were here I'd feel complete' "sooo mama." I look at Sarada and blush slightly again "y-yes?" She giggles at my stutter "when are you telling Boruto-kun and himawari-chan?" I quickly become serious. "I don't know. I don't want them to find out the same way I did. Himas to young for that, Boruto not so much but still a bad way to find out." I let out a sigh "I don't think they'd believe me because they both love their mother very much. Hima might believe me to some point but not know what's going on. Boruto would want proof." Everyone's silent "I um well I can always help so I want to go to Boruto's house in a day we can like go over and catch them in the act? That would be the proof Boruto needs and hima can be with you" I think it over and nod "yea that could work! Thanks sarada. I'm glad ur the only smart one here." I say teasingly knowing it'll rile the boys up. Sarada seems to pick up on it. "Thank you mama. I'm glad I didn't get papas smarts" she snickers "me to Sarada" I laugh with her knowing I'll be in trouble later. "Oh look at that I have to go to my other kids and Hinata" I say in the best monotone voice I can. I quickly get up and bolt. "Hey you can't run away from this!" Before going to far I hear a laughing sarada stop her dad and shikamaru. "Papa let him go he'll be in trouble with hinata-chan if he doesnt!" That's the last thing I hear her say as I'm now to far away to hear them despite my enhanced hearing.