Tʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀʀᴛs ᴘᴛ2

"Ah! Here she is." Headmaster Beacon said pointing to someone behind me. I turned to see a beautiful girl standing at the door. She had gorgeous long hair that stopped at her waist. Her eyes were light brown and they shined with delight. She has a very petite nose but her lips were full and round. Her skin complexion was an caramel color. She was on the skinny side so she was very tiny. The uniform she was wearing was very tiny on her also.

"Arabella this is your school guide, Saven Hayes. Saven this is Arabella Davis. Show her around and tell her everything she needs to know and by everything. I mean everything." He said to her. Saven nodded then turned to grab a piece of paper that hanged on the wall.

"Alright Arabella. Saven will take care of you. She will show the campus, tell you the rules, show you to your dorm, and that's it. We will see tomorrow morning." He said then guided me and Saven out the door.

"Have a nice night girls." Then the doors slide close we watch as he disappeared behind it.I felt anxiety start to creep around my heart. I never talked to another person in my life. In the hospital, we weren't allowed to talk to each other. We were told that it could trigger the patients somehow. I felt my breathing starting to quicken.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so excited! I have never got to guide anyone other than wrinkly old woman and men around. Ugh, it's about time we got someone new around here. We haven't had any new students here in years. Years babes. Years. Did I mention you were pretty? You are like so gorgeous." She said quickly. If I wasn't paying attention to her mouth. I would have never got what she was saying that whole time. She started to giggle.

"Sorry. I talk fast when I'm excited. I'll calm down. Let's go." She said before linking her arm with mine. As we made our way down she started her speech.

"The academy of the Dark Arts. Founded in 1907 by Goethe Fennel. He was the first ever headmaster for our school with only four students. who were also his children. Gwyneth Fennel, Aubrey Fennel, David Fennel, and Austin Fennel." She said pointing at each picture that were hung on the walls above the entry. "He started the academy because he felt the world was filled with too many evil people. Dictators, mafia leaders, hate crime leaders, etc. He trained his children here at this place and taught them everything they needed to know on how to become the worlds best assassins. As time went on he passed the school down to the eldest child and so on so fourth. Headmaster Beacon is our 114th headmaster." She said. She took me down the steps and we round the steps and walked down one of the halls.

"The Academy of the Dark Arts is a ghost school. No one knows about us and we will keep it that way for a long time. The government gives us names on who to eliminate and then they pay us. Plain and simple." She said.

"All of us?" I asked softly. She looked at me with a smirk.

"Yes sweet pea, all of us. The higher the rank the more money you get. We have wire transfers to the Fennel Bank and our money gets put in the bank account. For you, you have exactly $1,000. That should help you with your books, school supplies, and anything left over you can do whatever. We all started with that same amount." She said while smiling. Wow. There is a bank here? That's a lot of money just for me.

We continued down the long hall and was met with an even larger room. It was oval with marvel floors that were so shiny I could see me and Saven. It was the same height as the entry and the same kind of chandelier hanged from here but there were candles that were lit in this one. There were staircases on the side that led to rooms that were a few feet apart from each other.

"These are the classrooms. You will be taught regular classes such as English, Science, Math etc. But you will be taking a weapons class, a self defense class, and one class of your choice. We have uniforms but we wear them Tuesdays through Thursdays. Monday's and Fridays we get dress anyway we want. There is no dress code, just no undergarments for both parties. We will get more into that later on." She said. Saven led me to the double doors that were at the back of the room and we headed out of it.