chapter twelve(Captain America: Civil War)

(A/N)
We're back at it!! It's going to take awhile but I hope y'all enjoy it. Ill update as I finish writing. We're now in Civil War :) Just a warning it's going to take awhile because I don't have that much motivation for this although I want to continue. Pretty long chapter to hopefully make up for some time haha.

It's been a year since Ultron, a year since the battle at Sokovia

It's been a year since Ultron, a year since the battle at Sokovia. Everything was going well for the Avengers.

The twins and Vision started feeling more at home. Pietro and Kai remained in a relationship, they became more comfortable with each other, the two showing small gestures of affection throughout the days. At first the team would tease them but now it's just become normal.

Kai would often go visit Clint and his family, at least once every 2 months. Pietro also got to meet Nathaniel Pietro Barton as well.

Now back at present time. Steve, Sam, Wanda, Pietro, Kai and Natasha were in Lagos, Nigeria for a small mission they heard involed Rumlow.

Rumlow was an Agent who worked for HYDRA, he was one of the many who helped destroy SHIELD, and almost Nick Fury. Which struck a nerve on Kai.

Wanda, Natasha, Pietro and Kai were in a cafe while Steve was in a building and Sam on the roof. Wanda and Natasha both were at their own tables while Pietro and Kai were seated at the same one. across from each other.

"All right," asks Steve on comms, "what do you see?"

"Standard beat cops," replies Wanda, holding her cup to her mouth, "Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target."

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means-"

"Cameras," her twin replies and grabs Kai's hand that was resting on the table.

"Both cross streets are one way," Steve continues analyzing.

"So, compromised escape routes," Kai concludes, bored of the basic analyzing testing for the twins. They have been doing this ever since the two got recruited, testing them, every mission.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen," Rogers ignores the boredom in Kai's voice, "he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Yeah, the red one?" asks Wanda, "It's cute."

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns," interrupts Natasha, "which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?"

Nat looks at Wanda from her table, "Looking over your shoul-"