Taking Another Chance-Part1

It's Azalim Istanbul fanfiction; it will be four parts no more, it was inspired by my friend LadyLashana, the story will start for four years after, episode 26 when Cenk get shot, Nedim decides to leave everything and everyone, he vanishes for four years until Ceren find him and go to him. Nedim left when he was 24, and now he is 28; Ceren was 22 when he left, now she is 26 in the story.

 Nedim left when he was 24, and now he is 28; Ceren was 22 when he left, now she is 26 in the story

"Some things just couldn't be protected from storms. Some things simply needed to be broken off...Once the old thing was broken off, and amazingly beautiful thing could grow in their place."
― Denise Hildreth

"What do you want, Ceren?''Nedim said with knitted eyebrows, Looking at her as she stood ten feet from him, as the wind blew her hair to her eyes, and she removed nervously.

"I want to know why didn't you divorce me? Why are we still married, Nedim?" she was nervous and anxious. He could feel it, but he kept looking at her, then smirked.

"Because I wanted that ", He declared; she gets irritated from his calmness.

"Why do you want that? What is the meaning of our marriage?" she wanted to know the truth, after this long time,' Still why?'

"Why do you even care if there is meaning or not? Aren't you happy with the benefits you get holding my name?" he could see the different emotions go through her that showed to the surface, shocked, saddens, hopeless, anger.

"No, because this is only a marriage on paper that I have been imprisoned with for four years", she yelled angrily, 'How could he be that cold? That calm?'Nedim snorted.

"Imprisoned? Aren't you the one who made sure to stop every attempt to get a divorce, now what changed?" his eyebrow was raised with accession.

"What gets changed? That I got tired of this game, got tired of this lie, of a marriage that doesn't exist, for a husband who hates me" she was on the edge of crying; it had been so long since she cried or showed her weakens but in front of him, her wall always come down and become vulnerable only him, only Nedim...

His face softened and sighed, removed his gloves from his hand and put them in the back pocket of his jeans, walked to her.

"I don't hate you, Ceren. If you want to get a divorce, we will; I will talk to my lawyer to prepare the documents", and he walked past her in the direction of his house, leaving her alone in the grape field looking at his back.

Her tears fell down her cheeks, burning her heart again, like when he left her alone four years ago, seeing him after this long time she thought their meeting would be warmer; however it was cold and grey as the weather today, she had to fly to come to him and two hours in the car to reach to his farm, Ceren wiped her cheeks and followed him to his house.

The farmhouse was big and spacious, a ranch style, stone and wood, oversized windows, a big veranda, and big and beautiful trees surrounding it. The furniture was simple and rustic, but cozy and manly; it had a Nedim touch to it.