Taken Another Chances-part 4-B

Hello friends! So we come to the end of the story 🥳; I don't know how you are going to take it, but you can take it with a pinch of salt 😜, kidding, so my anther NedCer story is finished, hopping the other stories too.

Teri baahon mein jo sakoon tha mila ( The peace that I found in your arms)

 Maine dhoondha bahut that ( I had looked for (that peace) a lot.)

   Phir na milaa...  (But I couldn't find it again...)

Ceren had gone through the text for the sixth time; her nervous system was on a breakdown, it been an hour, this was the last time she heard from him, tingling her fingers on her hair, trying to calm herself, as she sat in the sitting room with Neval, who was sleeping peacefully in his bassinet, with Ace beside him, he was their big guard, Ceren can't think of leaving her son alone just for a second.

Hence, Ace was a perfect help; she wouldn't leave Neval without him, and whenever she remembered that dreadful night, her body shivered with terror.

How can someone steal someone else's child? Then sell them? Do they have no mercy? No compassion for their parents? Or the child who would grow up without his family? That what was human trafficking? Thanks to God, they caught her before she took off; Ceren feels sorry for the parents who lost their kids in this way.

But there was something weird about it, why did they choose them? Why choose their baby over all the other babies? And She didn't hear about what happened to the woman? It didn't even come in the newspaper!

She sighed, looking at her little boy's sweet face, not wanting to think about it anymore.

Her little angel was everything she wanted and hoped for; after her first baby died, she never thought she could be a mother again and honestly didn't want to. She didn't want to experience the same pain and loss again.

However, with Nedim, everything was different; she wanted it all, the family, the children, the house, the safety and security that lacked from her previous life; Nedim was her rock, her shield that protected her, understood her, accepted her the way she was with all of her falls and sharp edges, he stood behind her, giving her a chance when everyone gives up on her, Nedim didn't.

She was free with him, open wide; her true self was out, showing him her gratitude and trust. And doesn't regret it for a second. Ceren can't imagine life without him anymore; before him was nothing, and after him everything.

Ceren hugged her knee to herself and winced, glancing at her phone screen again, rocking herself for more comfort. Nedim had reached Istanbul and was on his way to meet Cenk.

She never trusted this man and never will; she warned Nedim to be careful; her guts told her something terrible would happen. She has been having bad dreams for a while, but two days ago, she had one about Nedim.