Taken Another Chances-part 4-A

Hello, we have come to the end of the story, it will be in two parts; I hope you like it. The next chapter will be uploaded in the middle of the week. Enjoy!

Please give me your feedback and comments.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

― Lao Tzu

It was a hard day for him, good the deal was finalized, and after two days the shipment will go, with everything going down, this was a relief, he arrived home 10 minutes ago, the house was quiet and silent, he walked to the direction of their room.

Nedim entered the room, and his heart melted at the view, his wife and son sleeping in their gigantic bed; Ceren had redecorated their room in the way she loved. Soft earthy colors, simple yet elegant like his wife. He liked it.

Just looking at them made him beam. He stood at the door observing them, closing the door behind him; he walked more into the room. Ceren was sleeping on her side, her arm protectively around their one and half month son, a bunch of pillows spread around him for more protection.

He likes seeing his son asleep on his Mommy. The two just seem to fit together like a lock and key. They look so comfortable and peaceful together. It's as if a mom's body was shaped in such a way for their children to rest on their chest. He was jealous that their baby doesn't lay like that with him, but it's beautiful to witness.

Nedim walked to the bed, threw his jacket on the chair. The room was dark, just lighted with a dim side lamp.

Motherhood suited her; she was a caring and loving mother; she took care of everything regarding their son, he could see the more change in her and growth.

He saw this change; when they became together, even before the pregnancy, She opened like a blooming flower, showing him how she felt about him, not just physically, emotionally also.

In the way she addressed him or the way she took care of him, in the minor details regarding him, having coffee with him every morning, the goodbye and welcoming hugs and kisses that she never stopped until this day.

Even ironing his shirt herself every night, when she really didn't need to. When he would prevent her, Ceren would say she wanted to feel like his real wife; he would assure her she was his only real wife. 

Her mortal support, asking him and taking his opinion regarding her work, engaging herself with things he loved and liked.

She did all that by her own will; he never asked for anything. It was always inside of her, the caring and loving nature. Like a plant, Ceren needed love, trust, and making her believe in her Importance to grow and blossom to her true nature.

He stood at Ceren's side looking at her beautiful face, she would wait for his return from the vineyard every night, but it seems like she was tired today and fell asleep before his arrival. He ducked down, wanting to kiss her cheek.