Taking Another Chance-Part2

This story is a little different from what I usually write; please enjoy

Warning: Cenk & Cemre fans are not recommended to read this story; they are the negative persona in this story; I still love them so much, but I also love to experiment and give my characters different personalities, maybe the next story will be the opposite, Enjoy.

Cemre

It was difficult to find his address; she had to go behind Cenk and ask the lawyer to give her Nedim's address in Istanbul; he stayed in a hotel apartment for a few days for Agha's funeral and reading of the will.

She didn't see him for four years. When she saw him in the Cemetery, she was shocked, never thought he would come, he changed, looked older and more serious with his long hair, thicker beard, and much-firmed body. Still, his eyes were the same innocent eyes that she fell in love with; when their eyes met in Cemetery, her heartbeat increased, making her dizzy; she wanted so bad to go to him and hug him. But she couldn't. Cenk was there, her husband, the father of her coming child.

How life had played with them, he would have been the father of her baby, not Cenk, if he didn't leave, they would have been together, but what was the point now, but still, she wanted answers why did he leave her? Why didn't he come back when he knew she was married to Cenk just for him? She will make sure to get the answer from him tonight.

Cemre lied to Cenk, saying that she had an appointment with the doctor, so he doesn't get suspicious. After the Cemetery, he was angry because she was ogling at his cousin, her long-lost love, as Cenk described it when she was carrying his son in her belly.

Whenever Cenk got angry, he would make sure to hurt her with every word coming out of his mouth; after she accepted her marriage and consumed it, Cenk changed to become angrier and resentful; she tried so much to work this marriage and to love him. She did, but still, her feelings for Nedim were more vital than they decided to have children to improve their relationship, and it did. Cenk was back to be the nice Cenk, but seeing Nedim today, has ignited an old feeling in her.

She wasn't going to let Nedim without telling her why he did it, and get her closure, and move on with her life. After he disappeared from her life it changed, she tried to find him, look for him, she and Agah tried, but there was no trace of him, everyone was worried and wondering what happened to him, only two people were glad of his disappearing, Seinz and Cenk.

She would have ended their marriage after Nedim was gone, but Cenk was there to help her with her grief; with time, their friendship turned more romantic, and things moved between them.

When she reached the address, she parked her car and entered the building; he was on the 25th floor, apartment 3025, her heart beating loud in her chest as she rode the elevator. Cemre held onto her eight months belly, brushing it. 'Sorry baby, it's not something to do with you. I need to know".