04#.

(No One's P.O.V)

|
|
|
|

"Sherry, let's put on a play for them!"

"Rossi, you're a genius! Let's do that!"

It was a fairly bright day, a little too bright in Normans eyes but nonetheless a happy one. He loved the way the clouds trenched across the strange and apparent blue sky.

He dearly missed the memories of his childhood. Watching the clouds pass by and trying to decide what it mostly resembled. The life he was living now felt like a fever dream. He felt pointless, but he was happy. He was happy with where he lived and stood, he didn't need goals if he had the people he cared about the most.

He couldn't say the same thing about Ray though. Ray's been awfully restless lately, staying cooped up in the library all day was a big sign that was giving it away. He always concealed himself inside of the library when he felt like this. Norman wished he could do something for him, but knew his attempts would only be in vain.

On the other hand, Don seemed busy lately. Running around, rushing to do things, Secretly talking to Emma, staying up late at night, what changed? That he couldn't answer.

An answer Norman couldn't figure out, who would've thought?

"Norman!!" He looked to his right and saw the group of children rushing up to him, giggling like they were up to no good. He smiled down at them, before asking "what is it?"

"We wanna put on a play!"

What was Don doing? He had no idea. His head was empty and no thoughts traced his mind as all the children were basically running a fucking factory at this point. They were all working together, planning something. All he could do was watch, as if he got too close they would surely shutter him away.

Who knew Yvette would be one for flower picking. Actually why were they picking flowers?

"DON!" Alicia yelled out, running towards him with Jenima and Mark only being able to stumble behind, holding a giant box. Don smiled and rushed over to assist the two and smiled as they collapsed as soon as the weight was lifted off of them. As they collected their composure and breath, Alicia continued the conversations she wanted to have.

"Don, would you be willing to wear a suit?"

Cocking his eyebrow curiously, he nodded. "Good to know! Gilda said we'll need to take your measurements!"

Measurements? He knew it took a long process to make clothes by hand, but how would they even do that? Gilda has always been a fan of fashion, with all her wisdom on the topic.
Whenever any of them would tie a tie wrong she'd rush over and help fix it, mumbling under her breath like a judgmental old lady.

Her big, round glasses would slightly fall forward on her face from any big movements, she was honestly all around very pretty. With her green-toned hair and small, dark brown eyes he honestly thought it would be such a waste if she didn't know what colors complimented each other or not.

She just looked like the perfect person to go into the fashion industry.

"Do you not remember the unhappy accidents that happened last time we tried to make a suit?"

Jasper had walked over to them as Don was lost in his thought process, and apparently was told everything in that short amount of time as well.

Don noticed the disappointed look on Alicia's face and quickly chirped in "Well it will totally go a lot better this time! Now that you all have gotten some experience down, you'll be able to better coordinate through the steps and understand them a lot better. It's called learning and using what you have learned."

They all seemed a lot better after he made his remarks, the determined expression returning back to their faces.

"Yeah! Ray will be so pretty in a dress too!"

What.

He quickly looked around him to ask what they had said, to make sure he heard them correctly. But they were already running away and giggling while Dominic muttered to Chris about how whipped he was.

"I'm not whipped" Don muted in his brain over and over. Ray in a dress? What was this? Some kind of cliche thing of 'Romeo and Juliet'?

What type of dress? How low was the fitting? Would it be laced with silk- he needed to stop. He could feel the heat rising to his already flushed out cheeks, and being out in the open like this wasn't a good thing at all. He made his way over to the doors and closed them behind himself, sighing in relief as he felt himself come down from his high embarrassment.

He was still a young adult. Of course he thought about things like this. So why did it affect him so much to imagine the person he liked to most in a dress? It's just a dress. But he's seen those types of dresses online. He knew the children would never make something like that, but the thought of Ray in one while they were alone haunted his mind for the rest of his day.

Sorry if this seems blotchy, I apologize if I can't keep up with the quality at times. I plan for the next chapter to perhaps peek all of you peoples interest a lot more. Again, I might come back and make edits but it won't change the chapter or story at all. Just perhaps spelling or word placement changes. You'll be seeing that a lot.
Bye! Hope to see you in the next chapter.