The day the dark heiress was born

Bold= author
This=snake speaks
This is Fred
This is Gorge
Thought/flashback
Yelling 

-------------------------------

The dark lord paced in front of the door waiting for news on his wife and child. When a doctor poked his head out and asked for him to come in. " I am sorry to say your wife did not make it. Your daughter did how ever, she is going to be her creature. She will be powerful so beware of her anger and emotions. Her anger will show easily, other emotions will hardly show at all. She is a basilisk Lamia along with alpha vampire." The doctor summed up, handing Tom riddle his daughter. Tom was able to leave after he got her and named her, Breanna Morgan Riddle. The Malfoys came by an hour after he got home. 

The snake she is, is below

Tom's POV / The picture at top is him

"Hello Lucius, Narcissa. How are you two?" I greet them as I rock Breanna. " We are fine. We brought Drava. Is this your daughter?" Narcissa rushed out, running up to the weirdly wrapped bundle in my arms. "Yes she is. Be careful when you hold her. Her tail can get crushed." I warn. "Her what?" Lucius hollers, waking both  Drava and Breanna. Narcissa smacks him taking Drava, trying to get her to be quiet. Breanna glares at him before launching at him trying to bite him. I realized her eyes don't  kill right away as I quickly grab her back, stopping her. She hisses at me and stops to look at Drava, who is still crying. Lucius apologized as I lay Breanna down in a play pen and tell Narcissa to do the same. As soon as Drava touches the ground Breanna is around her cuddling her.  Drava giggles and leans in to her, falling asleep soon after. Breanna follows after her with a protective arm around her waist. "Sit it will be easier to explain." 

After he explains

"So she has her creature inheritance? "Narcissa says calmly. "Yeah. Oh the meeting starts in 1 hour, do you want to move them somewhere else or put them in a pen in the meeting hall? "I ask remembering the meeting. "Let's put them in the meeting hall. It will be easier to get to them if they cry." Lucius says. " Let's go get ready for it." I say with irritation.

When the meeting starts

As the Death Eaters enter their eyes go strait to the babies in the pen. Breanna's eyes open as she hisses at them for staring at her and Drava.  I sigh and say "Don't stare. I don't need her pouncing at someone else." As they sit, I realize two of my followers are not here. "Where is Remus and Sirius?" I ask. One of my spies, Severus Snape, replied" They were caught by James and Lilly Potter. Something about cutting their ties to their families." I nod, and ask for reports on the order and the missions that had been done. Just as a random outer circle member finishes her report, Remus and Sirius storm in fruition clear on their faces.
Sirius  had his wand in his hand, and Remus was growling with his eyes flickering to amber. Their glasses filled fire whiskey. As they drink, they seem to calm down some. "What is wrong you two? We have never seen you this mad outside of raids." I ask worried. "Dumble wants to take your daughter and give her to the potters to make her fight you." Sirius starts, Remus then finishes" He wants her to be on the light, and will stop at nothing to get her." We hear an angered hiss for the pen." I want to see him try to take my from my dragon." I chuckle at her hisses, and his back" He won't be able to  my  princess." Good I am going back to sleep." She replies as she falls back to sleep. "She wants to see him try to take her from Drava." I say at their confusions faces.

-------------------------------------------
That is the end of the first chapter. Sorry you will not hear or read about the meetings till Breanna or the main character does so sorry.
Peace
And
Love
Till next time my demons.