The start of love

"This is letters or writing"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two were inseparable. Breanna always protecting Drava. When they where three Lucius and Severus got married. Breanna and Tom had to move when they where 7. Breanna shut all emotions off, never showing 1. Drava cryed until she fell asleep the night they left.

The next day  Drava's POV

When I woke I saw a package on my desk with a note. I walk to it and read the note," Hey Drava, I am sorry that I did not tell you we where leaving. I hope you like the gift, it has some of my magic in it so it can calm you and keep you safe. I hope to see you again, still go to Hogwarts and I will go to drumstangs. We will meet again, I promise.
Love, Your snake, Breanna Riddle"
I was in tears as I opened the gift. It was a beautiful necklace of a snake holding a egg. I can feel her magic, I smile as I put it on. I leave my room to get breakfast.  Dad and pop are all ready there and eating. When I sit pop says" Drava I wish for you to join me at an order meeting, what do you say?" I nod mouth full of food." When dose it start?" In a hour, so hurry up." I finish eating, so I return to my room to get dressed. I chose a plain white t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I meet pop at the door and side apparate to the borrow. Where two twins meet us at the door. Pop sneers at them" Fred, George please move from the door." They move as we walk though but they grab me and pull me away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There we go enjoy
Next one is a few seconds away