The morning after

Third POV

Breanna stayed asleep when morning came and justed stayed wrapped around Drava. Drava was all right with it and acted like she was not there. Except when in the bathroom. Bre woke and went back to sleep repeatedly till drava sat outside in the rose patch. Bre stayed asleep with drava running her fingers in bre's hair and the sun warming her up. Drava started to hum an old song bre taught her. Theo and Blaze join them later on. Though they did sit away from Breanna. Drava started talking to them and got them to be okay with bre. She told stories on how they meet and what it was like growing up with her when they heard twin laughter from behind. Out came the Weasely twins being chased by Snape. They dove behind Drava in an attempt to hide. Everyone was laughing. Breanna woke up to the sound and switched to be a boa constrictor size and curled around drava to go back to sleep.
Drava's POV
Everyone yelped and jumped away. The twins picked her off me and where moving her around till she woke and started to try to bite them. I was laughing trying to get bre to stop. She stayed awake to talk and all. Pop frowned and said" Food is ready and twins the rest will notice you are gone." We all get up to go eat and the twins say" They will not notice that we are gone they think we are out with lee." Pop nods and we go in. The lord is mad and mumbling, pug is back with her dad. Dad sighs and motions for us to sit. Bre sits by her dad but next to me glaring at the pug. Pug flinches and looks away and the lord tells bre to stop before she activate her eyes which she does. "We are having a meet tonight so go get ready and Bre no attacking the guest." We nod and leave to get ready. Bre dragging me with her. We get to her room, for me to see maching dresses. Her's is crimson with jade green highlights, mine jade green with crimson highlights. We get dress and do our hair and makeup will waiting we started to talk about what happened at her school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is the chapter sorry for long waits it takes awhile to figure out what to write.
Peace
Love
And
Bye my demons