The light side

Severus's pov

I walk in to a order meeting. We are at the burrow. I am still surprised it is standing. I sit the farthest away from everyone, no one noticed I entered the room. Dumbledore entered with a fake grandfather smile on. I sneer at everyone who realize I am here. Remus and Sirius are sitting there looking the opposite way of me. Dumble stood at the head of the table and started to talk." Has anyone heard from the dark side or death eaters? Severus has the dark lord said or planed anything?" I sigh out" No other then one of the healers was removed from their post." Everyone was shocked. The oldest female wesley said" Why was the healer removed did they do something wrong?" I nod but do not tell them what. They leave it there though they di not want to. Sirius was mumbling about a bad feeling, Remus looked like he smelled something sour." What is wrong Remus?" Tonks ask looking at him. Remus ignores her and grabs Sirius and my arm dragging us out of the room. He renters after saying stay, his wolf showing in his eyes. We stay where we were dropped. Sirius turns to me and says." Is that what he wanted you to say?" Yes it is, why?" Moony is acting up and I think it is the wolf's bane." But he dose not drink wolf's bane." That is not supposed to be wolf's bane!" He hollers at me, I am thankful I put up the silencing charm. I nod at him. "What dose wolf's bane smell like?" He asks. I answer" lemon tea." So you are not giving it to him then who is?" When he finished saying that we hear a loud bang from the dining room as Remus storms out and  apparates back to the manor. We follow suit. Sirius going to calm him down, me to find Lucius. I find him in the nursery with a sleeping Breanna and Drava in his lap as he sat leaning on the wall. I levate the toddlers into the crib and I pick him up to put in his bed. I noticed he was in his pajamas. As I lay him down he clings to my robe and pulls me down into a cuddle. Tom choses then to walk in the room. He takes a photo knowing I can not move and runs off, shuting the door behind him. I stay there for a couple minutes before dozing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is all for this chapter hope you enjoyed 2 post in 1 day.
Bye my demons
Till
Next
Time
Peace
And
Love