𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗

"RIGHT THIS WAY." Willie said as he lead the band towards the inside of a building, it was actually very clean and beautiful.

"So this is where your hotshot this lives, huh?" Luke asked as Willie nodded with a smirk.

"Yeah, we've walked parody this hotel, like, a million times." Alex told the boy, "How come we've ever heard of it."

"That's because this area has been sealed off for decades." Willie explained, "I mean, you wouldn't even know this place existed unless you were invited."

"So this is like.....ghost VIP?" Roxy questioned as Willie chuckled.

"Well...you can say that, all right, I got to go make sure everything's cool but I'll be right back."

"Hollywood ghost club?" Reggie mumbled as they stared out towards the club, they observed it, although they wanted revenge on Bobby the club gave them a word feeling. "This place is creepy."

"Yeah, well, so are we." Alex replied

"I don't know about this." Reggie mumbled as he fiddled with his fingers, Roxy placed her hand on top of his which caused him to stop.

"Well, if you get scared, you..you can always hide behind me." Alex said bravely, "And I'll be hiding behind Luke." Luke rolled his eyes as Roxy laughed slightly at the boys fear.

"You guys need to grown up, okay." Luke said, "We're gonna get back at Bobby, besides if anything happens, I'll be behind Roxy."

"You guys are children." She muttered, "Bobby needs to pay for what he did to us."

"Your right," Alex nodded as he finally stepped out from behind Luke "I'm still gonna hide behind you." He whispered when a sudden flash appeared beside Luke.

"We're all good." Willie grinned

"Oh, uh, cool....hey, just so you know we have like an hour because we have a gig with Julie." Alex explained.

"Oh, yeah, no worries." Willie reassured "Let's go." He mumbled as he began to walk towards some stairs. "You guys are not gonna be ready for this." He slid down the railing and when he made it the bottom he pointed towards a grand stage.

"Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing." Roxy whispered as her eyes widened at the sight of the stage, "It's so pretty."

"I think we're a bit overdressed." Luke sarcastically commented as he began to walk down the stairs, once they reached the bottom Roxy felt something go through her.

"Woah, I thought these people were all going to be ghosts." Reggie said as he looked towards Willie in confusion.

"These are all lifers."

"Oh, uh, lifers are actually-" Alex began but was cut off by Reggie.

"Alive people, I was listening."

"But this is a very exclusive crowd, everybody here has paid a lot to get a sneak peek at the afterlife." Willie explained.

"I always knew rich people did weird stuff like this, me and Roxy always came up with theory's whenever we hung out." Reggie said which caused Roxy to smile at the memory, "Remember Anne?"