Episode 1 : the pilot

A/N :

1. The book begins at the start of Wandavision and then splits off

2. Any comments are appreciated always

3. I have a marvel TikTok - @lucylovesmilfs

West view, the American dream.
Wanda lived in a white suburban home with a front porch and garage , the house was sat in the centre of a middle class neighbourhood, sandwiched between two other , white suburban homes. Their front gardens had bright and blooming rose bushes with small clusters of flowers amongst all of the leaves. Most women were avid gardeners and so enjoyed keeping their lawns freshly mowed and perfectly green. Wanda however, was not like most women , for she had a secret.

She stepped into her living room and was greeted by her husband with his arms open wide ready for her embrace. Her hair was in small curls which flowed down to her shoulders and hugged her ears. She had a gorgeous puffed out skirt littered with daisies to match her white collard shirt , almost covering her silver heart necklace. On her left ring finger sat a diamond she had from her wedding day , whenever it was , she couldn't quite remember. She couldn't quite remember a lot of things really but , she did know that she was happy and content as she was , living in west view.

Wanda and vision sat down together and cuddled up on their small , vintage sofa to watch the tv , there was only one channel playing one show called 'the queen's messenger.' They watched the show for hours until vision had to go off to work at his law firm and so , he put his human face on and headed out the door.
Wanda was now alone , she hadn't been alone before in her house , it felt very strange to her , well she was alone until she heard a knock at the door.
Confused , she walked towards it , grabbed the handle and flung it open.

Stood in front her was a lady with short black hair , she wore a plaid print dress and a small broach attached to her collar.
'Hi I'm Agnes , your new neighbour.' she said as she let herself in. 'And you are ..?'
'Wanda , my names Wanda' she quickly replied.
'You have a lovely home darling' Agnes said as she spun around embracing the interior , 'but why is it only you here?'
'My husbands at work' Wanda said , still wondering who this strange lady was who had just made herself at home.
'Aw lucky , my husband Ralph never leaves'
Agnes grabbed Wanda's hand and dragged her into the kitchen.
'
Wanda' she said , scavenging around 'why is there no food in you cupboards , when your husband returns he'll be expecting a fully cooked meal.'
'Erm ..' Wanda stuttered out , she didn't really have a good answer.
'Oh no worries dear I'm sure I have something at home , I'll be back in a flash.'
And she was , she left as quickly as she arrived.
'This should be good' Agnes said as she was barley clinging onto the pile of food stacked up in her arms.
Wanda tried to help her by lightening the load and taking the pieces of meat from the top of the stack.
'So Agnes , what's for dinner?' She said.
'Someone's eager , meatloaf is on the menu , I hope your not vegetarian.' She replied as she switched on the oven.

And with that , they began to cook
'First things first , wash your hands' Agnes said.
Wanda walked to towards the sink and turned on the tap. The water slowly dripped out in tiny splashes , before starting to accelerate , with every breathe the water rushed out faster and faster. The sink quickly overflowed and the water tipped onto the floor , she glared at the taps until they finally came to a halt. Only by this point did Agnes turn round and see the huge mess on the floor,

'Looks like you had a little spill' she said laughing.
Wanda looked confused by the events that just took place and why Agnes didn't question them more.
'Don't worry hun everyone makes mistakes the first time , let's get you cleaned up.' Agnes continued.
They eventually got all of the water off of the floor  and slowly but surely managed to cooked the meal , with Agnes teaching Wanda step by step. Not soon after the meatloaf came out of the oven , vision returned home.
He stood inside the living room , unaware of Agnes's presence ,

'Honey I'm home' he shouted as he transformed into his true robotic form , headpiece and all. Wanda quickly stepped into the room and saw vision.
'Put on your disguise' she whispered, 'we have company' and so he did.
Agnes , hearing all of the commotion joined them in the living room
'Ohhh is this the lucky man whom is married to you'
'Yes , yes , his name is vision' Wanda replied in a hurry.
'Pleasure to meet you , wow Wanda , you really scored big'
'Erm thank you?' said vision as he took a seat.
'Well I should be off then , enjoy the meal' Agnes announced as she slowly opened and closed the front door.

'She's very ... charismatic' laughed vision.
'Yes' said Wanda 'she's definitely something.'
As Agnes had left , Wanda quickly used her powers to create the ideal romantic set up. She laid the pieces of meatloaf on the table as she sat down.
'Darling' vision said with a sadness in his voice,
'You know I can't eat this.'
Wanda had completely forgotten vision was no normal man , she felt quite disappointed at this discovery but , she said 'oh yes of course , I was just doing it to humour Agnes.' Although she seemed fine , Wanda couldn't help but feel a bit let down as she and Agnes had worked so hard in the kitchen  all day.
She brushed off her sadness and they both walked upstairs to sleep for the night.
Their room was simplistic , with a double bed  and 2 small coffee tables either side.

As they were both settling down to go to sleep and recharge , they heard a strange noise from out the window.
'Vis , is that you' Wanda worriedly whispered
'I'm afraid not my dear' he cautiously replied.
Frightened , they both huddled together ,
'What if ..' said vision , 'we both looked out the window together'
'Erm I'm sure it's nothing dear.'

The weather outside was awful , it was dark and gloomy , so dark and gloomy that by the time Vision had worked up the courage to have a look outside , he couldn't see a thing other than the raindrops smashing against the glass of the window.

At last , the weather calmed down and the couple finally went to sleep.
That night , Wanda had nightmares of what was outside of the window , she guessed she would just have to investigate the next day.